Questions

Clmsntgrpaul

I didn't get any headaches between 8/29 and 9/7.

Went to a football game and drank some beers which triggered an attack on the 8th of September. Did not have a headache the next day on the 9th but have since had a minor headache each day for the past 7 days. I am able to abort these with ice water and coffee within 30-40 minutes but it is still a pain waking up with them. I did the loading cycle for the vitamin regimen (50,000 IU per day with Co-factors for 12 days) and am now at 10,000 IU of D3 and its co-factors. Am I doing anything wrong? Is there anything else that I can do to get these things to go away? If at all possible I really want to avoid having to pay to go to the neuro because I know what this is as it has happened EVERY SINGLE YEAR around this time. any ideas would be appreciated. Or have I not waited long enough for this thing to really kick in for me to be pain free?

D3 regimen and busting (read the numbered files in the ClusterBuster Files section to learn more about busting) are the only ways I know to "get them go away" (end your cycle) without a visit to a neuro for a prescription (such as verapamil and/or prednisone, which might or might not work to end your cycle).  Of course, you can get individual attacks to go away with oxygen, sumatriptan, and other things that you might get from a neuro.  And I suppose you might step up from straight coffee to energy shots (such as 5-Hour Energy) to maybe get quicker aborts.

• Thanks 1