Medical O2 Edmonton Canada

Trent

Long shot, but anyone know a Doctor in Edmonton that is knowledgeable in CH, and would be willing to Prescribe O2?   I've been to a few so far, and have no luck.    I did try the Recommended Doctors list, but the one listed no longer takes new patients.  

Thanks  

There have been a few people in cities who have called walk-in clinics and asked whether they prescribe O2 for CH.  It worked out for at least two of those people.  It probably would be good if you had some kind of written documentation showing that you have CH.

Have you considered welding oxygen, which a lot of people use? 

Hello CHfather, 

Thanks for reply, I'll try phoning around.  I should sell it as an opportunity, "Do you guys have any doctors that want experience in a rare disorder in order to broader their knowledge?"

I do have the Welders O2, would like to get legit, to get smaller canisters and potentially easier refill.  I do not have any written documentation, unless it's in my public health file.  I do have three years worth of detailed CH diary to plead a case with. 

Have had success with busting as well, just in process of really covering my bases.