Okay to take Verapamil and Hemp Oil Extract?

Jimmy Martinez

To my knowledge, there is not an issue. I take CBD Oil and I just called the manufacturer with your question. Their 'hard - do not cross' line is to separate your CBD by two hours from any other meds, including OTC like Tylenol. People forget Tylenol is a med and often do not think about that one. But it puts two meds in competition without the gap between injestion.

Hope this helps you!

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 9:57 AM, spiny said:

I take CBD Oil and I just called the manufacturer with your question.

(1) Very nice of you to make that call, spiny.
(2) spiny, what has been your experience with the CBD oil?  I think I have three questions, assuming that you're using it to treat CH:

(a) are you using the hemp-based version or the marijuana-based one?
     (b) are you using it for aborts? if so, is it helping you? 
     (c) are you experiencing any kind of preventive effect from it, as far as you can tell? 

I took High dose CBD oil for a month along with 160mg of verapamil 3 times a day and had no problems. I think it helped but it didn’t abort my CH as some one here has reported. If you’re going to do cbd check out https://www.lazarusnaturals.com/shop/ after spending hours researching I found this company makes the highest quality cbd for the money. The flavorless just tastes like coconut oil. 

• Like 1