2019 Patient Conference

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

This could be a great opportunity to participate in the clinical trial conducted by the Will Erwin Headache Research Center at the Memorial Hermann Mischer Neuroscience Institute (MNI) in Houston, TX - only a 30 min flight from Dallas.

It's a blood draw and a questionnaire, I've done it, it's very simple.

If you're considering coming to Dallas for the conference, please consider flying through Houston. 

More info on the study / foundation can be found here:

http://www.cureheadaches.org/our-story

PFW!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2019 at 2:22 PM, Brain on fire said:

Would one who can't afford the conference without a scholarship complete registration after the scholarships are awarded?

Yes, registration will be open until the event and people can even register on site. You will have plenty of time even if you wait for the scholarship. If you would like to attend, you may want to reserve a hotel room though. Those tend to go quickly. You can always cancel in June in the unfortunate event that you do not receive a scholarship and cannot attend.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It occurs to me that I booked conference, car, plane tickets and even a concert that weekend but not hotel. Is there a link to book through the conference or some sort of a code or do we just bOok through Hilton directly ? I have looked but maybe I’m missing it. ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Il0XYUyNTt1bz-893XfBC73dAW1BCMxX4ewaI224byKYtuImY6oxuQF9YG-_5efjRGBbgM411G3YHWEbGaRtWlql3-kesAIfUqwM_omdfLmE6gAMr1SrqNnMncmxaPzq_b_QF5eeZNlEk7rm0Q

14th Annual Cluster Headache Patient Conference

Talent Show

September 19, 2019

We are excited to showcase some of the most talented Clusterheads at this year’s conference. If you sing, dance, play an instrument, or do anything else exciting (and suitable for an audience), we want you to audition!

• The top 10 will perform on Saturday, September 21, 2019 during the Clusterbusters Farewell Dinner.

• You must be available and plan to attend the conference in order to apply.

• We may be limited in the A/V equipment we can supply so please plan accordingly.

• We will post results of the auditions on Facebook and our website event page on July 30, 2019.

We will also be providing a display area for anyone that wants to display their talents. Let Tim know at the above email address if you’d like to display your visual art. Space may be limited. We’ve witnessed a lot of great talent over the years and we’d love to have you share it with the rest of the community.

Let’s show The Beast what we can do!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...