Tonights Dose

Hipshot

I dosed tonight for the first time in nearly two months. The signs were reappearing and I knew it was time to medicate. I make Lee Ann go "kick rocks" for a few hours so I can be more at ease being out of my mind. For some reason my usual 1.5g of FunGuy took me way far away.  Tingling would be an understatement! Stuff melting, grass breathing...a very intense trip. Standing by myself in the kitchen...looking stupid...being the Frozen1.I was going Bonkers when my phone (which was turned way up) said: PICTURE MAIL RECIEVED

Scared the Bejeebers out of me. I am glad no one was here to see me jump out of my britches,,,thought I Allyooped myself. All better now and I know I have a couple of pain free months to look forward to. uh...and an Angel flew by.

Yes, he has always been this way.  Very clever with words.

I assigned him a task to write a song during the doses, he may well be on to something.  Now if I can just get him to write the music to go with the words.  It could be the Clusterbusters theme song. ;)

It's a crazy thing to laugh about, but I have to admit I just did.  :D

It might be time to form a band to perform a complete arrangement of this new hit song - but what could the band possibly be called other than "The ClusterF**kers"?.  :D

Bejeeber

How about the FusterClucks...Bejeeber and the Gnashville FusterClucks?

Oh my lord that is AWESOME. :D How did you know I'm the world's most fanatical spoonerism zealot? (I even consider myself to be the originator of the "self answering spooner riddle" - if that is geeky enough for you)

I wish I woulda thought of FusterClucks!!  :o Or Bejeeber and the Gnashville Fuster Cluckers 8-)