cluster period returned too soon

markalig

i have been getting clusters for 25 years - each period lasts 6-8 weeks - at first they returned every 8 months but in recent years i have had pain free period of 16 or 24 months.  My last cluster period was Nov/Dec 2016.  Then Nov/Dec 2018 most recently with clusters ending just before Christmas.  Now in the 2nd week of January, only weeks later, i have started having clusters again on the other side of my head.  The side has switched before between periods but i have never had a period come back only weeks after the previous.  Has anyone experienced this and do you know why? Thanks for any help

MG's rule on clusters: No two cluster sufferers are the same, and just as soon as you figure your's out, it changes. 

Over the years I've seen lots of people mention a change in their cycle for no apparent reason. They tend to have a mind of their own.

Have you had a change in circumstances in your life? Stress increase or decrease? Move to a higher or lower altitude? 

MG