New to Busting...

colemonster

Just wanted to update everyone on my progress.  I think I can offically call this cycle busted!  I dosed 9 days ago and have not had a hit since dosing!  I know that most on here have hits a day or 2 after dosing but I have not had anything.  I have also not had any shadows in about 5 days.  I did not dose again this past weekend as I just felt so clear.  This was my first time busting and I only did it one time, still hard for me to believe!!!  Anyway, I have exercised about 5 times with not a touch of pain and even had alcohol twice this weekend as a test with no pain.  Thanks for everyones help!!!  This had been such a blessing!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to update everyone again on my success and thank everyone that makes this site what it is!  Before during my cycles I would just deal with the pain for 3-4 months.  I have not had a cluster since busting almost a month ago!  I am still shadow free and feel like I do when not in cycle.  I have been able to drink alcohol and exercise (2 major triggers for me).  I hate to brag about my success when others may still be suffering but I hope others can benefit from my story!  After 20 years of dealing with CH I feel I have finally won one of the battles!!!

I have been able to drink alcohol and exercise (2 major triggers for me).I hate to brag about my success when others may still be suffering but I hope others can benefit from my story! 

Hi there Colemonster.

I understand what you mean about not wanting to brag or rub it in because others are still having hell.

I try to count my blessings everyday for not having the pain.

I've been feeling pretty sporty and maybe a tad big for my britches. I've been fishing a lot, going to movies, out to eat...stuff normal people take for granted

Yesterday out of the blue I got hit 3 times...BAM BAM BAM

I last dosed 10-5 and thought I was good to go for a couple of months...I hoped anyway.

I had gotten to the point that IT wasn't on my mind all of the time...A very nice feeling indeed.

SOOOOO

will see what the day has in store for me and continued pain free wishes to you and everyone that is hurting.

Dan

Thanks so much for the positive comments.  Hipshot- so sorry to hear your struggling again!!  I know what you mean by acting normal again, doing all those normal things most people do again!  Funny though, I never forget it, it's like it is always in the back of my brain....you always look over your shoulder, afraid it might pop in for a visit.  I rode my mountain bike again tonite (great ride, beautiful weather) after my ride had a few twinges in my left eye, think it was nothing, but it can really scare you.  I almost stopped at the convenient store to buy a red bull to chug real quick and realized I was overreacting.... Never ever ever leaves your mind......just reconfirms the pain it brings....

Best of wishes to everyone!