Hello to all my friend's

Hi,

This is cool, may have to learn some new tricks. But hey, I got this far. (and it only took me an hour)

So, if this works, Hello!

Cassidy

aka   Sophie

Stellabluelady

Leslie

Hello Carl!!! How are you? Ben told me about this site the other day. Glad to see you here. x

Hello Kate,

I thought it might be you. I'm doing good Hunxx

For those of you who don't know this lady. She's one of the first women over here in the UK to treat her Clusters using LSD, & Shrooms. Her remission from the pain of Clusters is quite amazing. A very brave lady.

CArlxx

• 2 weeks later...

Do you remember Carl, me saying to you.....you try it and if it works, I'll hav a go. God, I'm sooo glad that I did!

I remember the hell of detoxing like it was yesterday. To think that I once thought Sumatriptan was my life saver! :-)

Do you remember Carl, me saying to you.....you try it and if it works, I'll hav a go. God, I'm sooo glad that I did!

I remember the hell of detoxing like it was yesterday. To think that I once thought Sumatriptan was my life saver! :-)

HaHa, yes I do, you had a rough couple of weeks, but you stuck by your guns, & got there in the end.

For me the Detox was the hardest part. I'm convinced that giving the Alt's a level playing field to begin with helped with the success I had.

I'm also convinced that the barrage of drugs that the medical profession have us take are fine when they work, but IMHO it seriously messes with not only your over all health, but your Clusters too.

As for Sumatriptan.....A horrible drug, & I'm sure that if most sufferers were given the true facts about the drug, they would be hesitant to use it.

Good to be posting again Kate ;). I hope more come along, & have what you, & I have...PFDAN...

CArlxx