Thank you Mr Batch!!!

Henrithree

I reached out to this website a week ago.  I was experiencing the most painful cluster period I've had in six years.  9/10 pain once a day, sometimes twice a day.  Praying for death.  Everyone here knows that this is a bad way to live.  

Mr Batch contacted me about the D3 anti-inflamitory regiment that he developed.  It is working!!!  The pain started decreasing.  The frequency of headaches started decreasing.  I got my first night of rest last night.  I feel rested,  stronger, and have more clarity than I've had in a long time.

If you have cluster headaches,  please reach out to this group.  

Mr Batch, 

You saved my life.  I thank you, my family thanks you, all the people who depend on me thank you.  You are basically Batman.

Henri

Henri,

Thank you for the kind words and wonderful feedback on your experience with the anti-inflammatory regimen.  Many of us know the exciting feeling waking up in the morning knowing you've slept through the night CH pain free.

There are a few things you need to know in order to maximize the CH preventative capability of this regimen.  For starters, its a CH preventative, not a cure.  Accordingly, you'll be best served by taking this regimen year round.  Most of us do this as a way of life...  Staying on this regimen year round will accomplish two things.  The first is you'll likely skate through your next CH episode pain free.  The second is your overall health will improve as this regimen strengthens your immune system.  See the following VitaminDWiki link titled "Vitamin D prevents or treats 86 health problems" at the following link:

https://vitamindwiki.com/Proof+that+Vitamin+D+Works

If there's an up-tic in the frequency of your CH return after a few days, don't get discouraged, this happens to roughly 5% of the CHers after starting this regimen.  Doubling the magnesium dose to 800 mg/day split 400 mg with breakfast and the other 400 mg with the evening meal usually brings CH back under control.  There are additional supplements listed in the anti-inflammatory regimen CH preventative treatment protocol at the following link that many CHers have found helpful in this case.

http://www.vitamindwiki.com/tiki-download_wiki_attachment.php?attId=7708

When you've been on this regimen for at least 30 days, see your PCP/GP for lab tests of your serum 25(OH)D, calcium and PTH (parathyroid hormone).  If you get any static about approving these lab tests, just tell your PCP/GP you've been taking 10,000 IU/day vitamin D3 and want to ensure there's no hypervitaminosis D.  Once you have your lab results in hand, please find the time to take the online survey of CHers taking this regimen to prevent their CH.  To start this survey, click on the following link:

http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=fb8a2415-629f-4ebc-907c-c5ce971022f6

I'll use data from this survey to illustrate the benefits of this very effective and very safe method of CH prophylaxis.

Finally, as the health benefits of this regimen are so great, get the rest of your family taking it.  I've had my entire family taking this regimen for many years and that includes the two youngest, my granddaughter Fred, a.k.a. Winefred and her little brother Orrin.  These two have been bathed in maternal vitamin D3 since conception through breast feeding.  They're remarkably healthy with very rapid physical and mental development.  Fred was speaking fluent hochdeutch (German) at age two and at 5, she is now attending Kindergarten in Germany...

3l0KliP.jpg

Take care and please keep us posted.

V/R, Batch