Kratom

ACEs9

Hey first time being in a chat group or chat board. Well I just found out yesterday that I am more than likely to be suffering from cluster headaches! I've. Had a headache for already 7 weeks and a few times they have Shot into ( the perfect deciption I read hear) Suicide Headaches! Bloody Hell it brought me to tears a couple times. And I have a high pain tolerance. 

Any way I was just wondering if any know of Kratom?  It's this plant that is part of the coffee family and is suppose to be really great for pain relief, helps with sleep and helps people who suffer from PTSD or in my case CPTSD. I haven't used it yet I just watch a documentary about it on Netflix a couple weeks ago. It helps people get off opioids and gets them functioning again. 

Does anyone here use Kratom or know people who do?

Welcome Ace! Glad that you found us and quickly.

No answers on Kratom for you. 

What did your nuero prescribe for you? I strongly suggest that you read up on and try the D3 Regimen. It can work wonders and it is OTC vitamins. 

Do you have O2? Are you taking a preventative? How did you get diagnosed? Have you had a MRI of your brain yet? 

Some background info would be a big help!

ATB  

• Like 2

Haven't been sent to a nuero or anybody yet. I just went to the ER and the Dr. There seemed frimilar with my symptoms and said all signs point to me  having Cluster headaches.  I did have an MRI of my brain back in  late December and they said nothing was wrong.  So I don't have anything or really  know anything about this. It's a brand new to me!