Brainwave training, binaural beats

tingeling

Hi

I been thinking since we go higher in frequency during a hit, can we lower it with beats?

I been reading on the subject, and i want to try. Finally i got to talk to one that could help me. and from there again, i have to say, what a struggle to get this decision. Like i ask for permission to build something that could explode.

After a doc, the head shrink and music therapist discussed it, they`re conclusion was that it`s never been tried to treat CH this way. But i read it can be used in pain management, and CH is pain? But, i understand thing takes time.....

Anyway, in the end i was allowed to try. But still don`t know when. Think this is a very old fashioned country.... Gonna get a new CT to check out the growth of this cyst, i believe it has stopped, i will find out soon i hope. I look forward to see what happened to it, very excited what the shrooms have done. Maybe nothing, but something for the better happened at least.

Someone tried this beat thing?

Wish you all PF time

Hug from me :)