ClusterBusters
xBoss

Does anybody break into a shock sweat during ch?

Hey guys, 

20+ year sufferer here, the last few years i have been sweating super hard like shock sweat which sucks because now i have to deal with being wet and freezing while i have a ch

Just  trying to gear up for the next cycle, i may have them busted though!

Chicken or egg....do we sweat because our hypothalamus is fucked up or because we are in excruciating pain?  Many cluster heads have temperature intolerance worsened during cycle.

Yes I sweat profusely pre ch and during. The night sweats are the worst. Wake up soaking wet in bed like u just got a 5 gal bucket of slime dumped on ya. It's great.

Almost always feel super hot, I'm not normally a sweater, but sometimes I'm ripping cloths, socks off.  

Glad to hear that it's common. I never did until a couple years ago. I also suffer from bad internal heat regulation and I get cold seizures if I get cold and wet. Tx guys!

My body temperature freaks out. I'll be freezing cold, but be drenched in sweat from the pain. Especially at night. If I get one at work, I sweat from the stress from being at work with a headache. 

Yes, right before a CH hits, I get a extreme rush of heat that will wake me up drenched in sweat. These sweats are worse than any menopause sweats I use to get.