Update:

I was at the peak of my cluster-headache phase. I decided to take psylo-cybin twice. Once 1.5g and once with 2g,
two days in a row.

Next day, massive cluster attack. I then decided to go with Wobenzym.
(German name for this three enzyme compilation which has a strong anti inflammatory effect).
Best thing about it, it is over the counter. 28 EUR for 100 pills and natural...just enzymes!
(used against inflammation of vanes, bladder, tendinitis, rheumatism a.s.o) Making sense everyone ;)?!

Wobenzym Plus

I have been feeling awesome with no clusters for 12.5 days now and I was microdosing psilocybin with 1.4mg a day.

My cluster phase usually takes 12-16 weeks.

I feel it is the Wobenzym (2 x pills / 3 - 4 x day) but it may be the mushrooms as well.
I read that right after taking the psylocybin it could trigger cluster attack, but Right after that the cycle ist stopped fully.

I am aware that the dose 1.5 - 2.0 was to low. But I had no experience with it, so I decided to first see how the reaction would be.

Now I would be ready for a 3g and then a 4g dose. At present, I see no reason for it, since I have n more clusters.

If I drop the Wobenzym, my Clusters return. So, I believe it is this product (Wobenzym).

At this point, I'm happy that I'm pain free and...feeling really crisp and clear! Hoping it will last.
Now continuing with Wobenzym only and hoping my..."feel great state"...will last :)

Sure beats Cortisone and Sumatriptan.

• Like 1

Wobenzym Plus

Main Ingredients:
Bromelain 90mg
Trypsin 48mg
Rutosid 3 H2O 100mg

Other Ingerients:
Lactose-monohydrate
Siliiumdioxid
Talkum
Mathacrylacid
Titandioxid
Macrogol 6000
Triethylcitrate
Vanillin

Pharmaceutical Company and Manufacturer
MUCOS Pharma gmbH & Co. KG
EAB Enzym-Arzniemittel-Berlin GmbH
Miraqusstraße 17
13509 Berlin
Tel: +49 089/638372-0
mail: info@mucos.de

• 1 year later...

A year and a half ago my doctor told me to try this. It didn’t stop it but the month did seem less painful than other times. Not sure if it worked or just a lighter year. They just started back this week so we will see if the pills make it manageable. The first few days have been terrible but I didn’t continue to take them the last year and a half. 

• 4 months later...

Late to the party but figured to response as well in case anyone stumbles upon this post. I looked into wobenzym years ago as well as I knew about its strong anti inflammatory ingredients (had it prescribed because of an inflamed knee, worked wonders)

Just to state, this isn't any kind snake oil it's a very well known and reputable brand around here, often prescribed for any kind of joint / limb etc issues by doctors. I don't think it's available in the states for whatever reason (it was not back then, maybe it is now or under another brand name)

I didn't try for CH myself as I want to stick to the d3 regimen only if possible but yeah if anyone wants to give it at shot I can confirm the stuff is at least not any hokus pokus when it comes to reducing inflammation but actually worked (for my knee but still)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I can attest to the effectiveness of Wobenzym.  I took it for horrible pain in my feet and it ended up curing (yes curing) my feet, pain I had in my hands for years (90% better) and also unexpectantly healed a tear in my achilles tendon.  They sell it in the US under the same name yet it's made by Garden of Life.  That brand worked wonders for me.  It has been a God send!!!  I pulled a ligament in my right knee a few months ago and it wasn't healing completely and three days taking 12 Wobenzym a day (3 tabs 4 times a day) no more pain, gone!!  Works great for arthritis too I hear and Raynauds.  I buy Wobenzym on Amazon.  I suggest taking it for whatever ails you...read the 100's of reviews on Amazon it's great for SO many ailments!!