Doctor vs Patient

MoxieGirl

This popped up on my Facebook feed today, and I thought it apt.

Doctor: Don't confuse your Google search with my 6 years at medical school.

Patient: Don't confuse the 1-hour lecture you received on my condition with my 20 years of living with it.

MG

• Like 6

Doctors can suck sometimes. I'm actually self diagnosed. I went through the first 8 years thinking I had either migraines or something wrong with my teeth since I started having CH around the time my wisdom teeth came in. Doctors were of little help. I'm on year 21 now so there is no way it's a tumor or anything like that or I would not be around to post this.

Once the internet had enough CH info out there about 12 years ago I finally figured it out because I have the exact symptoms as any of us here.

1 hour ago, Claudia09 said:

Hi everyone! New here - what is 'monster' ? "Beating them with 'monster' "- i've seen it a couple of times. Also what is busting? Need some help with the terminology : ) Thank you! 

Busting is stopping a cluster cycle and being pain free! We do that here!

I may seem new but I'm a long time lurker.

On 3/15/2019 at 1:13 PM, Claudia09 said:

Hi everyone! New here - what is 'monster' ? "Beating them with 'monster' "- i've seen it a couple of times. Also what is busting? Need some help with the terminology : ) Thank you! 

Usually busting is using mushrooms, LSD, or seeds.