anesthetic and CH

veggies

So i'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow, and they are putting me fully under.  for the pain afterwards, they are giving me vicodin, i may ask for percocet instead, when i broke my hip it worked much better for me.. although that was like 8 years ago.

I'm pretty sure its been said before, but just checking if the anesthetic or painkillers might be a trigger?? I've been PF since sunday mostly, just some really mild shadows for long stretches of the day.  I dont want to ruin it with the pain pills!  but theres nothing i can really do about the anesthetic...

in the "Share your busting stories" there is a thread created by Davidj wich talks a little about anesthetic and its effect on us ch sufferers

from personal experience i was put out for two hip surgeries and the second i woke up i was at a kip6 or better but i madesure the nurses and doctors knew i had ch and that i needed o2 available at any given time, even when they put the iv in me i got hit seconds after

i was offered pain medications, morphine drips, and was asked about scripts for opiate pain killers and tylenol3. i refused them

pain killers of all sorts are triggers for me, even otc and NSAIDs. i refused them all because the pain from ch far outways the surgeries i had (5 inch inscision on my thigh and having my femur drilled, a 10 mm hole up into my hip joint)

i was given darvocet for the pain in my hips before my surgeries, at the time i was not getting headaches, but since the first dose i took (darvocet) 15 mins later i was getting hit and it hasnt stopped since, and that was may 19

i have had all 4 wisdom teeth out before, and the pain isnt bad at all, the worst part for me was when the swelling of my gums went down and the stitches sat on my teeth, it was like chewing tinfoil

pain meds may or may not be a trigger, narcotics really seem to have no positive effects for us CHers, either they have no effect for most or make things worse for few.

if they do trigger for you, you need to ask yourself which is worse, the pain in your mouth or the pain in your head.

and if you are busting, narcotics will interfere with the overal results and make our methods less effective, i would consider detoxing from them if u plan to bust after your procedure

AO

thanks!  unfortunately i have run out of stuff to bust with, time to look into some seeds.  i was hoping this last bust did the trick, it certainly seems promising so far.  I am worried about the anesthetic but hopefully i just wont react to it.  If i do, they will have o2 ready..

thanks again!

Good news veggie, unfortunately for me the anesthesia ruined my bust (not sure if same kind, I had a colonoscopy) and I had to start my bust over. If you (god forbid) start getting hit again and want to look into seeds www.pyschoactiveherbs.com has RC seeds in stock. Hoping you stay pain free.

David

did you know the anesthetic ruined your bust right away, or a few days later?  im pretty confident that it didnt ruin it so far, as well as the narcotics.  i took an endocet (generic brand percocet?)  2 hours ago and no pain, so im remaining hopeful!

like i said before as soon as i woke up from the anesthetic i was getting hit, first thing i said was where is my o2 mask, and it was the worst kip level hit i have had since the first few days of detox, and any drug in your system can hinder a bust, thus yes it does interfere for most since the general guideline is to wait 5 days for detox, inclusing anesthetic, pain pills, triptans and so on. the less stuff u are on the better your results can be

some of the answers you are looking for you need to find for yourself through experience, everyone is different. we all share our experiences and everyone is different, i have dosed nearly 15 times with very limited results where some dose once and are pf free for a year or better, many make tea forthere dose and dont have stomach probs where i have to eat them dry to avoid stomach issues, some manage to get away with using narcotics and other you couldnt pay them to use them while in ch cycle

best advice is to keep a journal and record what u put in your body and the results it has, when u get the headaches and what u  think caused them or what made them better

you seem to be worried more about  if your lifestyle and your choices are gonna effect you based on other peoples experiences when you have to be your own advocate, steroids, marijuana, now narcotic pain pills. every one is different remember that, you need to find what works for you and what doesnt,

we all share experiences here they are not the guidelines for everyone

AO

ty AO, ive always been the paranoid type who goes to the internet to see what everyone else had to say first, and lump myself into the majority... which is totally wrong!  Ive been putting off a diary for a while but i think its def time to start

To AOs post (good one by the way AO) his reaction to anesthesia was immediate, mine was late that night through the next few days till my second dose after the procedure. He is absolutely right, the only consistency I see among CHers and busting is the inconsistency, everyone is so different.