Hello all, I'm a bit confused

TakinitEZ

First, let me say Hello. I'm a chronic CH sufferer now going on 18 months. I've tried nearly every treatment with little success.

I came to this site on recommendation from another CH site, but I have to say I don't get it. Everyone seems to post with some secret knowledge about busting that I can't find on the site. What's RC? Where's this busting regimen or recommendation that everyone seems to have knowledge of?

-T :-[

Hi TakinitEZ, welcome aboard.  Go to the Home Page and click on ClusterBuster files.  Scroll down and you will see several topics with a paper clip.  These have files attached with all the info.  Open all of these and read.   

RC is Rivea Corymbosa seeds.

I am running Firefox and can't open the files unless I switch over to Internet Explorer.

Good Luck!!!

Lee Ann

Busting is using mushrooms to bust a cycle. It works for 80% of us who take all precautions and follow directions. Precautions being detox from all meds that you can. Preferably get off all meds for a week and take a gram and a half of dried mushrooms. You may need to do this every 5 days or so before you get the results you're after. You want to stretch the time between doses as long as you can. I am now dosing about every 2 months and life is a bowl of cherries...everything being relative.

It saved my life...no shit!

My phone no is 325-518-9046 call me if you want to.

I am pain free after 7yrs chronic and every pain med and surgery failed.

It is a miracle.

Dan

Lee Ann, Dan, Thanks so much for pointing me in the right direction. There's an awful lot of posts to sift through to get the info. Of course I got the general approach from the various posts, but Dan, you pretty much spelled it out, at least for the mushrooms. I'll dig around a bit more. -T