OHSU Psilocybin Study?

If you go to clinicaltrials.gov there is a listing of ongoing approved trials for treating many conditions including clusters.  Oregon is not listed.  To the best of my knowledge the only ongoing study looking at psilocybin for the treatment of cluster headaches is at Yale.  I doubt another center is doing an approved study just because getting the drug would be problematic without approval and tif they used mushrooms  I doubt anyone would publish 

• 1 month later...

I am looking for the dosing instructions for using psilocybin for cluster headaches. I have found a person who can supply the mushrooms but I'm scared to experiment. Desperate to use it though in an effort to avoid future attacks. I have suffered more than 25 years and enough is enough. If anyone can send me a link to the instructions, I would be forever grateful. Thank you. 

On 5/23/2019 at 1:22 PM, Rachel55 said:

I am looking for the dosing instructions for using psilocybin for cluster headaches. I have found a person who can supply the mushrooms but I'm scared to experiment. Desperate to use it though in an effort to avoid future attacks. I have suffered more than 25 years and enough is enough. If anyone can send me a link to the instructions, I would be forever grateful. Thank you. 

I'm on year 22 with CH. I had complete success last year with MM.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...