ruff night

This isnt fair

Well, last night was brutal! The norm is, at 1:20am it hits,start the o2 and in about 20 min or so, knock it down from a 8 to a 3.  20 ,min later same routine, back to a 8-hit the 02 ,20 min and back to a 3. well this goes on till about 5:30am.........  Well last night got hit with my normal 8,But really early. starting around10 pm. hit the o2- nothing  no relief! actually went up to a 9,added ice packs ,slammed a red bull hit the o2 again.Nothing!!! stayed a 9.By midnight I was in tears praying for it to stop. on the o2 every 10 min. finally around 2:30 dropped to a 6. stayed like that till about 5:30 am,no matter what I tried,nothing no reduction. all of a sudden around 6:10 gone. Whew! this is were it gets odd.  I closed my eyes in relief and exhaustion, The light show started, started seeing neon purple- neon blue puffs of smoke forming  (for lack of better explanation) inside my eye lids,they were swirling a wisping and growing larger and larger and then they would kind of (pop) and disappear followed by more over and over, after about 10 mins I opened my eyes , and heard myself mumble out loud that was kind of cool.followed by a little giggle. Its  odd how I can go from pure agony for hours on end, and wind up letting out a little giggle. However, I sure am glad the night is over.  I swear, I would never ever ever ,wish this hell on anybody, ever!

Bad nite dude.

We have all been there; but I don' think I've ever had an all nighter like last night was for you. The euphoria when you KNOW it's over is understandable for sure.

I've probably wished bad shit for people before; though not right...but I too would never ever wish this shit on anyone.

I've been pretty much pain free for a while now, thanks to the shrooms. I wish they would work for everyone as well as they (so far!!??) have worked for me.

Keeping all fingers crossed.

Best wishes

The never wishing it on anyone thought has certainly occurred to me too, especially when at high cycle.

That does sound like a brutal, brutal night.  >:(

Please just ignore this next bit if I or others have already been over it with you ad naseum, but I'm trying to remember if you've tried the "Batch" PH optimization, or hyperventilation for max O2 effectiveness?

Hi

My boy friend says this is what he finds most scary about the hole thing. When i go from lying down and shrink in pain, to swearing and cursing, and if the phone is stupid enough to ring i can really explode all of the sudden, then maybe laugh out loud from a crazy thought, to crying. He says it shows glimpse of madness and desperation. I agree. Because this state i find much wilder than taking psycedelics sometimes.

ÃŒsn`t it strange, how it is possible to separate your mind and actually think, during this pain? Like your mind is set in it`s own space, and your surroundings disappear, in a way. Like your`e in a dark cave or something, and suddenly ypou return. I been wondering if this is because the pain is too much, that we have to in a way disconnect a bit. It is heavy shit!! And that life just continues afterwards, like "normal", that`s even more amazingly odd to me.

Last time i went on a ride like this was this sat. What i got out of it this time, was appreciation. I felt very thankful, now i can appreciate the good in life even more. Before it was like this often, now it`s once in awhile. Thanks to busting :)

How do you feel now?

Well, I tried busting last night and I am praying it worked. I was about three hours in and got hit, it was right at my normal time [within 15 or 20 min] it was a milder hit, prob only a 5,hit the o2 for 20 min ,knocked it out. And then within a hour, I was asleep. I managed to get around 3 to 3.5 hrs of uninterrupted sleep, I was due and feel pretty darn good right now. I hope this worked.I am out of ammo,it was a small bust.about 1.5g but mostly stalks,powder and a couple caps. the last couple attempts this month had  no success. Thanks for everyone here and your support!  Well off to work. Have a good day!              Thanks,   Adam

I'm sorry your having such a hard time.  Hopefully, someone will be able to hook you up.

He says it shows glimpse of madness and desperation.

Without a doubt.

A five day migraine and non-stop CH's led me to the ER last year. Arrogant triage nurse didn't believe me my warning that it was about time for me to get hit w another CH.  He took his  s w e e t  time evaluating his "migraine" patient.  Then a CH hit - level 9 in what seemed like seconds.  Things changed.  Sweet little me had Nurse Arrogant yelling frantically for a doctor as other nurses surrounded and tried to "assist" sitting me down in a chair while instructing me to remain calm.  You can imagine how that went!  ;)   I was described as looking like a crack addict going thru withdrawals.

BTW - the Dr. was knowledgeable - immediately put me in a room with 02, apologized on behalf of the nurses, and knocked me out. 

Good times, good times....