ClusterBusters
Dana129

What is 5-meO-Dalt?

It is a research chemical that a member of the forum researched and wrote a paper on several years ago now.....it was one of Sasha Shulgins creations and worked marvelously for many clusterheads.....unfortunately, it's manufacture was made illegal in China where most RC's are made and is now no longer available from any suppliers to my knowledge

DD

Probably not.  I am sure a few individuals have it stockpiled for personal use but no legitimate sources seem to have it.  It became popular with the recreational crowd and falsely put forward as an aphrodisiac.  Getting it became problematic through legitimate sources as they try to keep a low profile.  Then China shut down manufacture and supplies dried up.  Of course China sees no problem with allowing fentanyl production to flourish.. Although many folks reported success you have to accept the risk of using a novel substance without any long term data on safety.  On the other hand the classic psychedelics have a pretty good long term safety record.  The devil you know....

For God sakes, I swear every fucking breakthrough or miracle treatment for cluster headaches is either illegal or not recognised as a legitimate treatment, yet companies and government insist on spending what little funding our illness has on bullshit treatments and feeding us prescription drugs that aren’t even made for clusterheadsches that either have no effect whatsoever or make our lives worse...sorry, had to vent there a little  

2 hours ago, Dana129 said:

For God sakes, I swear every fucking breakthrough or miracle treatment for cluster headaches is either illegal or not recognised as a legitimate treatment, yet companies and government insist on spending what little funding our illness has on bullshit treatments and feeding us prescription drugs that aren’t even made for clusterheadsches that either have no effect whatsoever or make our lives worse...sorry, had to vent there a little  

Vent away. It’s not like you’re yelling at any of us.

4 hours ago, Dallas Denny said:

It is a research chemical that a member of the forum researched and wrote a paper on several years ago now.....it was one of Sasha Shulgins creations and worked marvelously for many clusterheads.....unfortunately, it's manufacture was made illegal in China where most RC's are made and is now no longer available from any suppliers to my knowledge

DD

RC. ? What is that an abbreviation for?

Shasha Shulgin is/was a sort of god in the psychedelic community.  After doing a bunch of discovery for Monsanto, he reintroduced MDMA to the psychiatric community but, like LSD, the recreational community got a hold of it and a bunch of less than rational laws were passed.   He developed many molecules that had psychotropic effects and tested them himself and with a small group of psychonauts.  He did a lot of work for the DEA and law enforcement but when they turned on him he and his wife, Ann, publishes two books PIHKAL and TIHKAL which are basically cookbooks for a competent organic chemist to reproduce these substances.

19 minutes ago, Pebblesthecorgi said:

Shasha Shulgin is/was a sort of god in the psychedelic community.  After doing a bunch of discovery for Monsanto, he reintroduced MDMA to the psychiatric community but, like LSD, the recreational community got a hold of it and a bunch of less than rational laws were passed.   He developed many molecules that had psychotropic effects and tested them himself and with a small group of psychonauts.  He did a lot of work for the DEA and law enforcement but when they turned on him he and his wife, Ann, publishes two books PIHKAL and TIHKAL which are basically cookbooks for a competent organic chemist to reproduce these substances.

Thank you. I have a yogini who was friends with him, i think. It could have been another chemist. At one point he was trying to determine the Museum Dose, that being the most of which psychedelic one could do and still go to a museum. I enjoyed her retelling.

3 minutes ago, Brain on fire said:

Dana129, how did your much needed brain scans go? To rule out tumors etc. Have you seen a neurologist?

I’ve got a meeting scheduled in 2 week with a neuro