ClusterBusters
Sign in to follow this  
Dana129

Question for batch

The below is a screenshot a gentleman had taken of his list of supplements for the d3 regimen, now I’ve already ordered my original list of supplements, but I think I’m going to go with this list of supplements next time around. My question is, are there anymore supplements that I need to add here, my original list of supplements had 9 different products whereas this only has 5, is there anything missing from this picture (sorry if this question is tedious, just trying to leave no stone unturned)

ED142097-AD36-4F99-B27D-63B03364AFA0.png

Hey Dana,

The Adult 50+ Mature Multi contains most of the vitamin D3 cofewactors/conutrients.  It just doesn't have enough magnesium or any vitamin K2.  There are additional supplements that can be added if there's no response to the above supplements.  They include vitamin C as the human genome and that of all primates lost the gene for the enzyme needed to synthesize vitamin C from carbohydrates.  None of the other animals that synthesize their own vitamin C have cardiovascular disease...  That's a thinker...  Accordingly, 4 to 6 grams/day vitamin C is a good dose.  The other supplements frequently added by CHers are CoQ10 and Turmeric (Curcumin).

Take care and please keep us posted with your response to this regimen.

V/R, Batch