opinions wanted on 2 subjects

This isnt fair

I read, that someone was on low flow [4 liters] and was able to sleep all night.meaning they slept with o2 running all night.  Opinions please. think it might work, or am I gonna waste ammo for the monster?            Also, which works better, Monster energy drink or red bull.  Thanks,in advance.

i prefer monster, chaos, tastes good :) got a bunch of B vitamins and other stuff in it too, not really a fan of red bull so i couldnt really say much about it or which is better, probably comes down to personal preferance

its a good idea to drink them quickly and brush your teeth afterwards or at least rinse your mouth, the NRG drinks can be damaging to your teeth after awhile

the thing with sleeping with o2 on all night, tank runs out or hose comes disconnected, suffocate with a non rebreather mask, not a good idea, i would assume they were using a concentrator or machine

4lpm isnt very much and if using a non rebreather mask your gonna empty the bag pretty quick

but if u can take proper precautions its worth a try i suppose, i would really hate to wake up with a dry tank and a ch climbing the kip scale while you try to fumble with getting a fresh tank hooked up, ive done that a few times, its a bad game  of beat the clock

well hope you can catch some solid "z's" tonight 

PF wishes

AO

Does Monster even come in the smaller sizes like Red Bull does? Those big 'ol Monster size cans seem like too much liquid to me sometimes when I'm not even dang thirsty!  :D

As far as taste goes, I think they're all freekin' delicious!  :D And I drink the sugar free.  :o Guess I'm not exactly a fine connoisseur - would probably make a lousy wine taster.  :P

Does Monster even come in the smaller sizes like Red Bull does? Those big 'ol Monster size cans seem like too much liquid to me sometimes when I'm not even dang thirsty

i  have seen the 16oz and ones that are probably 32 oz, the 32 oz ya cant even get you hand around, they should come with a handle like a gallon of milk

AO

I have switched from Red Bull to a new nrg drink called Celcius, no sugar no aspartame naturally flavored and full of taurine and caffeine and comes in a non carbonated green tea version (better for chugging). So far I have only found it being sold at Hannafords grocery store.

I drink Rip It. Prefer the Stinger Mo, 1016 mg. taurine and 85 mg. caffeine. Keep it at room temp. in order to get it down faster. Seems to work as well as any other brand, and at $1.00 a can, less expensive. The Citrus tastes OK also in my opinion. Been wondering if I couldn't just buy a container of taurine and mix it with coffee when the need arises. Seems like I would get the same results if it's just a matter of taurine and caffeine, and the B vitamins and other additives in the energy drinks aren't a factor.

I saw containers of taurine for sale for a little over $9.00. Didn't pay much attention to it, but they were in containers that appeared to be about quart size, so would last a while.

I have switched from Red Bull to a new nrg drink called Celcius, no sugar no aspartame naturally flavored and full of taurine and caffeine and comes in a non carbonated green tea version (better for chugging).

Whoa - I was just wishing that such a thing existed today, since my wife aborts migraines with energy drinks, but responds badly to the aspartame or sugar - thanks for the hedzup davidj! Gonna go see if it can be ordered online.....