“Cure”

Freud

4 hours ago, Brain on fire said:

Thank you for posting this. Saying you have a cure is an insult.

I think he posted it as a curiosity not as a suggestion of an actual cure. It this moment MM and possibly D3 reg, are the only think that help in reduction of CH.

Google cure for cancer and I am sure 100's of cures comes up ,some with "scientific proof"

there is some research suggesting that KETOdiet helps in reduction of CH, I don't have any link to it, but there is some girl on YT with CH and some doctor talking about it. maybe somone could comment on it if they do keto diet .

I deleted this post, since I stupidly posted it before looking at the original post.  I had just mentioned that the guy who posted the "urine" thread was one of the pioneers of busting.  I shouldn't be in such a rush. BoF's post below is responding to my earlier, now deleted/revised post.  Sorry.

Edited by CHfather

When I first started to have CH , I was trying many stupid cures , mostly as abortives and what is weird, some of them worked 1time and one time only.

1.tigerbalm on my forehead and neck,

2. cayman pepper under my tounge

3. icy cold coke

This one still works from time to time as abortive 

4. aroma therapy --- drops on the neck and forehead- M-grain 100%pure theraputic grade essential oil blend- from amazon ...........I have forgotten about this one.  But this was was about 50% successful as abortive.  that was before I knew about 02.

Edited by johncluster

12 minutes ago, Rod H said:

I had high hopes for masturbation. I must be doing it wrong.

Reminds me of Woody Allen's joke, "Sex isn't dirty, unless you're doing it right."

As I recall, one or two posters have suggested that not actually completing the act is the secret to stopping an attack.  So actually doing it "wrong" might in fact be the secret to doing it "right."  (This might also be within the posted materials, but I'm not going to look.) 

• Haha 2

I'm feeling some tension in some posts here.  Everyone has a bad day, week, month etc.  Let's not make personal jabs.  I see a lot of good intention on posts that are being interpreted at a different angle.  

Back on the thread subject:

I used a very strong mint lotion type stuff on my temples a long long long time ago.  It seemed to help some, but wow...  Don't get it too near your eyes.  :(

J

• Like 1

On 4/30/2019 at 2:36 PM, CHfather said:

Reminds me of Woody Allen's joke, "Sex isn't dirty, unless you're doing it right."

As I recall, one or two posters have suggested that not actually completing the act is the secret to stopping an attack.  So actually doing it "wrong" might in fact be the secret to doing it "right."  (This might also be within the posted materials, but I'm not going to look.) 

Not actually completing the act ...That is true for me...Masturbation reduces the pain for me .It doesn't stop the CH but it helps .  I've never heard someone  bringing  this topic up before and I was too ashamed to admit it.  It reduces the pain level to something more manageable . But after finishing , the pain comes back rapidly.  I have a friend who has migraines and she said that it was helping her with pain too and makes migraine less miserable experience.

Edited by johncluster

On 4/29/2019 at 2:10 PM, johncluster said:

I think he posted it as a curiosity not as a suggestion of an actual cure. It this moment MM and possibly D3 reg, are the only think that help in reduction of CH.

Google cure for cancer and I am sure 100's of cures comes up ,some with "scientific proof"

there is some research suggesting that KETOdiet helps in reduction of CH, I don't have any link to it, but there is some girl on YT with CH and some doctor talking about it. maybe somone could comment on it if they do keto diet .

No matter to me if the KETO diet is helpful; I’m a militant vegan (would make an exception for the Omega-3 oil).

On 5/2/2019 at 9:51 PM, johncluster said:

Not actually completing the act ...That is true for me...Masturbation reduces the pain for me .It doesn't stop the CH but it helps .  I've never heard someone  bringing  this topic up before and I was too ashamed to admit it.  It reduces the pain level to something more manageable . But after finishing , the pain comes back rapidly.  I have a friend who has migraines and she said that it was helping her with pain too and makes migraine less miserable experience.

Ok, as we're on the topic...

I've never made it a secret that I'm active in the BDSM lifestyle. In this world, we have a coupe of head spaces we call 'subspace' and Domspace'. If you're a submissive, and you are really lost and absorbed in a 'scene' (e.g. sexual type activity) then we say you've gone into 'subspace'. It is sort of like deep meditation and you become unaware of your surroundings. Still in control, just not so connected. If you're a Dom, you can also go into a similar sort of focused head space, but you are ultra aware of your surroundings and everything going on, especially with regard to the person you're playing with. Domspace is how I imagine the Force to be, if the Force were real. It's like you can almost feel what the sub is feeling, and are aware of everything around you at the same time. 

I have found on many occasions that Domspace will make the pain of a migraine or headache completely and utterly vanish, only for it to come back full-force once the scene is over and normal life resumes. When I had my 7-month long headache, it was the only time I was ever pain free between Jan and July 2007. Unfortunately, subspace never took away the pain, just made it more real. 

Mox

On 5/2/2019 at 3:35 PM, ThatHurtsMyHead said:

I'm feeling some tension in some posts here.  Everyone has a bad day, week, month etc.  Let's not make personal jabs.  I see a lot of good intention on posts that are being interpreted at a different angle.  

Back on the thread subject:

I used a very strong mint lotion type stuff on my temples a long long long time ago.  It seemed to help some, but wow...  Don't get it too near your eyes.  :(

J

In the UK you can buy a product call 4Head, which is in a large lip-balm type tube and your rub it on your forehead if you have a headache. It has a strong smell, almost a Vix Vapour Rub odour type thing. Doesn't do anything for me, but you never want to lift your head very quickly so that it get wafted down into your eyes. That's no fun  AT ALL. LOL

Mox