Infusion Treatment Question

legabonais

Hey Folks,

I'm an episodic suffered of over twenty years and have been in cycle for the past 6 weeks. Verapimil doesn't seem to be helping anymore and oxygen and imitrex injections have been my saviour the past few weeks. I started the Vitamin D3 Regimen 6 days ago and that has cut the headaches down from three per day to about one now. My doctor has suggested I schedule three infusion treatments that last for roughly 6 or 7 hours each.  Does anyone have any experience with this? 

If it is dhe, I had the full round, 3 days in hospital maybe 4, iv infusions a few times a day, then syringes and home injections for 6 weeks. For me, it seemed to scramble up what was pretty regular scheduling, duration. While not ideal, I am refractory, so having something do something was a relief, the home injections sting and had a very large sense of euphoria for a week or two after the iv infusions, in the end, things went back to 'normal' once I was a few weeks out from my last home shot. The other thing I recall, is if it does do something or 'work' it may require upkeep or recurring treatments.