Sympathetic Doctor!!

Thai Monkey

Hi there,

I used mushrooms for the first time to bust a cycle back in early October and it was a very successful experience. Since then I have told one of my friends and he is going to try it out next time he has a cycle.

Today I went to visit my regular Dr to tell him of my experience and to point him at the research that has been and is being done in regard to psychedelics. He was interested and enthusiastic. He was very detailed in his questioning and very thorough. He then went on to tell me that he is going to a conference on headaches and would take this forward to the neurologists that would be in attendance!!

We then discussed the legalities of such treatment and I told him I was aware of them.

To finish off he asked if he could pass on my number to another of his patients who suffers from extreme CH pain!! He told me he couldn't discuss psilocybin or mushrooms with his patient but I could and in doing so I would be supporting him in upholding his oath!!

Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you all.

Take care

Andy

More and more of these doctors are starting to surface.  I finally found my neuro of choice.  When I first visited him I said, "you may not agree with this, but I use a type of seed to manage my headaches" and the first thing he said was morning glories?  He is totally on board with the use of psychedelics.  My neuro before him rolled his eyes at me and said I shouldn't listen to people on chat boards.  That was my last visit to him.

The new doc prescribed me O2 and actually drew a chart on how to use seeds.  He knows I need to fine tune it and after a couple of years, i'm happier than ever.  I'm sticking with this guy.  I email him regularly with research I find on here.  He is really interested and supportive.