D3 clarification help

Ajl

So I am very interested in the d3 regimen. I am not the best at being book smart or reading comprehension to be honest though. Soo, I recently purchased vitamin d3 pills that day (1000iu) on the bottle. I hear people are taking (10000iu) each day. So basically I’m asking, should I really take 10 of these vitamins?  (1000iu) were the only ones I was able to locate near me. I live in Washington so with 6 months of rain and clouds I am very likely to be vitamin D deficient I believe. Thanks for any advice. 

Click on this link: https://vitamindwiki.com/tiki-download_wiki_attachment.php?attId=7708

Go to the bottom of the sixth page, which is page #2 in the second section.  You'll see a chart there with the ingredients you need to take.  Right under that, at the top of the next page, it shows the specific Kirkland brand supplements you can buy at Costco to get all the ingredients.  If you're not a Costco member, you'll have to figure that part out for yourself, or maybe someone here will tell you where they get theirs.

I'm surprised you couldn't get 5,000IU or 10,000IU D3 near where you live.  I think most drugstores have at least 5k.  You'll have to find them (there are tons of them at amazon and other online sites) or else you will indeed be taking a lot of pills, particularly if you do the "loading" approach at the beginning, where you take considerably more than 10,000IU per day.  Batch recently mentioned a 50,000IU water-soluble D3 pill that he likes.

It is something like 95% certain that your D3 is low by medical standards, and very low by the standards of what you need to deal with CH.

The great people here have lots of experience.  I'm sure they'll help you.  And you might get an online visit to your thread from Batch himself. 

On 5/10/2019 at 12:37 AM, CHfather said:

Click on this link: https://vitamindwiki.com/tiki-download_wiki_attachment.php?attId=7708

Go to the bottom of the sixth page, which is page #2 in the second section.  You'll see a chart there with the ingredients you need to take.  Right under that, at the top of the next page, it shows the specific Kirkland brand supplements you can buy at Costco to get all the ingredients.  If you're not a Costco member, you'll have to figure that part out for yourself, or maybe someone here will tell you where they get theirs.

I'm surprised you couldn't get 5,000IU or 10,000IU D3 near where you live.  I think most drugstores have at least 5k.  You'll have to find them (there are tons of them at amazon and other online sites) or else you will indeed be taking a lot of pills, particularly if you do the "loading" approach at the beginning, where you take considerably more than 10,000IU per day.  Batch recently mentioned a 50,000IU water-soluble D3 pill that he likes.

It is something like 95% certain that your D3 is low by medical standards, and very low by the standards of what you need to deal with CH.

The great people here have lots of experience.  I'm sure they'll help you.  And you might get an online visit to your thread from Batch himself. 

Amazon had everything needed. I am vegan so therefore am looking for plant or supplement delivery of the needed DHA and EPA.batch did say that the fish oil components can be skipped if necessary