Need some help!!

wewcaj

I am 55 years old and have fought the beast CH since 1979. I had a mild heart attack in 04 and of course my doctor yanked the imitrex. I have discovered the use of higher flows of oxygen in the last couple of years with some success. I have just started a cluster cycle (into the second week) I am taking predisone and verapamil as usual  but they are not doing any good. I just found this site and seen the video about the use of musrooms and lsa. I have ordered the rc seeds but I have no idea how to use them when they arrive. Can somone please steer me in the right direction.

I have been getting my asd kicked the last two days. Much worst than my last cycle two years ago.  I thought maybe after skipping every other year out of the last four I was maybe finally aging out of these beasts. I had never miss a year before I started getting a much needed break. I am still waiting on the seeds as well as the suppies I need to cultivate the shrooms. I also have some feelers out to try and find some locally.

I am an airline mechanic and am randomly tested so it had been a long long time since have looked for something on the street.

I am an auctioneer also and have an auction tomorrow night. o pray that i can get through it without getting hit.h

When i presented CH to a message board in my country, i was offered so incredibly much help! People doing mushrooms seems to me as very friendly, helping and posiive persons. Just be careful, but if you tell about CH, i think most of us will get help from that kind of people.

Good luck with your auction :)