mushrooms/truffles???

jr147

You are welcome and Welcome Aboard!!! :)  I don't know anything about them except what I read in that thread, but it sounds like they may work.  Maybe someone who has had some experience with them will pop on and give you some more advice or you could try sending someone on that thread a PM(Private Message).  Good luck and keep us posted.

we will keep everyone posted on my fathers success (fingers crossed)... we ordered some "Atlantis Truffles" last night from one of the websites we found through a thread... I read about the detox he has to do.. He is taking 4 verapamil (180 mg) a day, 3 amitriptyline hcl (10mg) at bedtime, oxygen, and of course imitrex (pills & injections) he hates the way imitrex makes him feel and his doctor @ jefferson headache center in PA told him to up his verapamil to 4 from 3 a day, but hates the constipation... he has been in cycle since July, had two tapers ( just finishing his last one ) and still no relief.. he's having about 3 ch a day and is just desperate for something else... before his CORRECT diagnosis (about 15 yrs ago) he's had teeth pulled and sinus procedures thinking that could be the cause.... He's tried all medications that the doctor has thrown at him, and just recently heard about mushrooms... I hope these work for him b/c I hate to see him in so much pain... I'm doing all the research since he's not computer savvy so any advice will be greatly appreciated! :)  Will let everyone know how this turns out so hopefully others can see his story.... 

You are an awesome supporter!!!  I am also a supporter for my husband Hipshot(Dan).  He has had great success with the Clusterbuster method, after detoxing from Verapamil and Lithium.  I hope your Father has the same success.  Sending PF vibes your way.

Lee Ann