half time

CJW

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Same here... been a rough go this time around. Points during this bust at 3 LSA 50 RC seeds and each 5 day wait has been brutal, nights especially on the hour hits that take 20 min 02 and Ice. Today on a desperate note went with my guy into Colorful Colorado for a couple of strains of cannabis and some cbd transdermal cream... hmmm. I quit smoking weed 25 years ago!  I was in the middle of a hit while Mark shopped a local Dispensary. When he got back I started using the cream right away, either the CH was on its way out or the cream did something, not sure, but was out for an hour and a half, good for us lately. Since I have had 3 more just like you described creal ... like it needed to take a breather in between beatings.Gotta be optimistic lol but not too. My  O2 is still fairly reliable for aborts, just always on the hunt to make the wait tolerable. Conflicted about the belief in a loving God in the midst of all this chaos. Love and PF!

On 6/11/2019 at 12:49 PM, CJW said:

seems to me, most of my hard attacks I go through have a half time, when you think oh maybe a shorty but no it kicks back to the previous pain level. just saying.:huh:

I experience this too, totally sucks. I’ll go on O2 during a kip9-10 and then it subsided after 20-30min of O2 (I’m running through a M tank a day right now). Just when I think it’s broke I sit in O2 5-10min more and it’s gone. Then all of a sudden wham...  for my kip7s and 8s that usually doesn’t happen.  

• 1 month later...

I quit smoking weed 25 years ago!  I was in the middle of a hit while Mark shopped a local Dispensary. 

I've had almost the same issues you had, and I also quit smoking weed, and one of the reason why - because a friend of mine recommended me a great alternative which is CBD products. I've found a great producer (here it is: Link removed by admin), that makes this stuff for a long time. From now on, the main question for me, is cbd oil safe enough? I heard that they make even dog food from it.

I don’t think CBD is an alternative to thc.  They have totally different effects on the body. CBD is not psychoactive, thc is...  they have different uses...  they both have a great place in health and medicine. CBD has become a fad, they put it in everything from human edibles, soaps, even dog foods like you said. It’s said to have a calming effect on people at lower doses.  Helps raise the seizure threshold... modulate pain...its very safe.