New need info

jakem1988

This has been going on three weeks now, it's always comes at 630 7 PM now they have been sporadic throughout the day but the worst and longest and most excruciating is the night time one. I have read that this could be the end of the cycle, is there any validity to this? Just need this to stop and looking for some reassurances.

i didnt see anyhting on the new users tab about the d3 regimen
is this what you meant i found this online

SupplementDoseVitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)10,000 IU/day (Adjust as needed to keep serum 25(OH)D near 80 ng/mL)Omega 3 Fish Oil1000 to 2400 mg/day (Minimum of EPA 360 mg/day, DHA 240 mg/day)Calcium *220 to 500 mg/day Magnesium 400 - 800 mg/day (magnesium chloride, glycinate or oxide) Vitamin K2 (MK-4 & MK-7) MK-4 1000 mcg/day, MK-7 200 mcg/day (MK-7 preferred due to half-life)Vitamin A (Retinol) *900 mcg (3,000 IU) for men, 700 mcg (2,333 IU) for women (Maximum Dose) Vitamin B 503 month course, after that, the 7 B vitamins in the Mature Multi will be sufficientZinc * 10 mg/day Boron *1 mg/day minimum, 3 mg/day optimum* Included in the Mature Multi in sufficient quantityTable-1 Anti-Inflammatory Regimen Nutrients and Suggest

Dana' is right about different things signaling the end of a cycle for different people.

D3 regimen (what FunTimes sent you and what you found work, too): http://www.vitamindwiki.com/tiki-download_wiki_attachment.php?attId=7708  Frankly, it's very unlikely to help you with this cycle, but it will help a lot regarding future ones. 

Strongly suggest that you read through this to be sure you're doing all you can right now and in the future:  https://clusterbusters.org/forums/topic/6213-basic-non-busting-information/   OXYGEN, energy shots, Benadryl, melatonin, etc.

• Like 1

The more cycles you endure the more you will know about your particular cycle, unfortunately. Verapimil seems to be working for me but I have only been on it for 2 days, fingers crossed. My cycle has lasted 3 months so far, if you have medical coverage use it. Hope you are in the clear!

Im at end of my Cycle (Usaly) 40-50 days every 2-2.5 years. Im on D3 since mid point last cycle. Heres what its done for me. on average i would get 40-60 clusters in that 40-50 cycle. very heavy at mid point and intensity all over the map. i was using Rizotripan 10mg at the time. I belive the Rizo caused rebound headaches to constantly occur. since going on D3 and 0.8 gram of zoomer every 5 days i have had 19 total this cycle. 6 of the attacks have been horrible. the others i have fought off with deep breathing and an icepack. Im on day 35 so i would say this has definitely been one of my most tolerable cycles. All 19 clusters occurred between 11pm-4am. longest attack was 4 hours. shortest was 30min. i have not tried Oxygen yet, but spoke to my dr the other day and have fast tracked my set up for next cycle. next cycle i should be mostly pain free. Thats a win. Keep your chin up. we get you and are here when you need. its scary at the begining but be proactive. last piece of advise, stay away from procesed meats like salami peperoni cheese, alcohol, smoking. Buy Chaga mushrooms from health food store and keep ginger on hand. Chaga is one of natures most potent anti inflammatory medicins. it has been key to my controlling the shadows and rebounding well from bad attacks. use a golf ball sized chunk of mushroom and a soop spoon of ginger in tea.      

Oxygen is a must, without it I would go insane. I drink so much water I don't remember the last time I was thirsty. I just keep drinking it down all day and night. between that and the coffee I could be a fountain as some strange hotel lobby. 

One thing i learned about oxygen is you can not be to picky on what the o2 company gives you, take what they give you and you can find the rest online. 

• Like 1