A GIANT THANK YOU!!

This isnt fair

I have to chime in and say,THANK YOU!! I have been lucky enough to find the ClusterBusters and the people here are the best. You guys and gals are by far the nicest, most caring, understanding, and concerned group of individuals I have ever had the opportunity to meet. No one judges,discredits,makes light of any bodys condition. (unlike most of the doctors I had been to) Everyone here wants to help each other,conquer the torture we suffer.I have gotten more help here in less than a month, than I did with 6 yrs of doctors. I personally, was close to loosing it all together. Thankfully, I found you and learned I'm not the only one living with this. Life can go on and with a huge reduction in pain and severity.I cant thank you all enough, (saved me) and I am sure my son would thank you as well .THANK YOU... Adam

I think most of us here feel the same way as you do, Adam. To me, this place is like a church in that it fosters compassion and loving kindness in the folks who come here. It changes people. It's made me look for ways to help and brought me closer to a group of people I've never met than to most people whom I have. Sad, but true. In most areas of our lives, we get commensurate to what we give. Here, and also on the sister site, I've gotten a whole lot more than I've given.

No joke. After about ten years of my dealing with this CH Crap. I did learn some things on my own through trial and error...lots of error. I found this place about 2 weeks ago and it made my myself and my cycle a whole lot better. The experience some of you all posted and helped with with has been phenominal. Seriously.

I don't feel crazy... I don't feel Like I'm over exaggerating my headaches like some ignorant people make me feel. I don't feel like I'm the only one who's who knows The F I'm going through like before. Ignorant doctors....ignorant uncaring people....except for my family. Thank y'all so much for the help.