Who offers the finest RC seeds in the land?

Bejeeber

Any advice on who offers the best quality RC seeds in the US?

I remember seeing someone talk awhile back about how they found a vendor with especially "fresh" RC seeds, but I'm not pulling up anything about it when I try to go back and search it out.....

I had difficulty finding quality RCseeds from 3 different sites.

Many have no stock.

After trying and suffering due to low quality seeds, I finally just went to HBWR seeds from iamshaman a few months back.. Work just as well as good RC.  2-5 does the trick. Water must be filtered out leave the sludge behind.

All 3 RC orders seemed quite fresh just no alkaloids.

Thanks Bonkers/MJ/Kaboom.

...All 3 RC orders seemed quite fresh just no alkaloids...

Well dagnabbit!  >:(

MJ - did you conclude that there were no alkaloids based on their lack of effect after ingestion, or by some scientific laboratory-ish kinda testing?

Kaboom - have you felt any results from the ones ordered from psychoactiveherbs.com?

I did the seeds on Sunday @ 1pm.   Today, Monday,  I've been shadowing heavy (persistent burn in neck, ear, eye) all day and 3x's have had a spike to a level 4/5.   

I posted additional details of dosing under under 02, espresso, 1/4 tab, page 2. 

I don't know if it was because of the seeds or not, but around 10:30pm, I became very dizzy.  It had felt as though the effects of the seeds had worn off completely by around 5:30pm, so again, I'm not sure if the dizziness is related to the seeds.  The room was spinning.  This morning it continued until approximately 10am today. 

I'm not sure how you determine the freshness of the seeds, but mine were easy to crush and had a meaty off-white color center.   

I've always taken mine right before bed, and have always gotten them from Iamshaman.

There was a certain batch that would consistently cause me to experience just about exactly one minute of nausea before falling asleep, but the latest batch I got has caused no nausea. Like others who I've seen comment over at CH.com, I find I sleep well while under the influence of 45-50 seeds, and am not aware of any tripping sensations.

I thought I saw someone remark that green was a good color for them, denoting freshness...? More recently I try to weed out any black ones.

In the past couple of years the RC I've been ordering hasn't seemed to be doing much of anything for me, so I'm now wondering if it is a potency issue. I found it necessary to go to the "big guns" (psilocybe) when my shadows continued to escalate over the summer, threatening to launch into a full blown episode, and that knocked 'em down good. Now that a few mild shadows are popping up I figured I might try the RC again for the heckuvit, since there's no big sense of urgency at the moment.

Thanks Bonkers/MJ/Kaboom.

...All 3 RC orders seemed quite fresh just no alkaloids...

Well dagnabbit!  >:(

MJ - did you conclude that there were no alkaloids based on their lack of effect after ingestion, or by some scientific laboratory-ish kinda testing?

Kaboom - have you felt any results from the ones ordered from psychoactiveherbs.com?

I was the laboratory and no effect. I had some seeds 3 years old that was able to compare and be sure it wasnt just me.

I suffered a 6 month hell thinking my CH had become immune to the seeds when a single dose of the HBWR and cinnamon started to fix me.

I have not tried pyschoactiveherbs.com. give them a try and let us know. These guys here give pretty good reports.

I much prefer the RC vs HBWR for the feelings or lack of, but the HBWR does the job quite well and I have a couple years supply, if they dont spoil.

I think most of the current crop of seeds are coming from asia or somewhere not like good old ololiugui from mexico. Growing climates and soils makes a huge difference.

David, have you had affects on CH with lower quantities from other vendors or have you allways used 80?

I,m curious as I have tried more massive doses well over a  hundred but allways with good seeds had much better luck using minimal doses of less than 30 or 40.

The higher doses for me just overshot the natural chemical balance point and I would get hit again in just a few hours after the medicine wore off.

Couldnt balance the CH chemical scales so to speak.

Alrighty then, I've ordered from pyschoactiveherbs.com and will give them a shot.

I too suspect that growing climates and soils make a huge difference, and wish we could get some RC that is guaranteed grown in the right part of Mexico.

Thanx peeple.  8-)

You can certainly feel the difference in batches, however I have not clue how to measure the amount of alkaloids in these little suckers.  I know that adding the lemon juice should help extract the "gold", but if there isn't any "gold" in the seed, you're just extracting nothing.  I have felt a slight body buzz/nausea from 30 seeds and other batches absolutely nothing with 80 seeds. 

I wish they had test kits, lol!

David, have you had affects on CH with lower quantities from other vendors or have you allways used 80?

I,m curious as I have tried more massive doses well over ahundred but allways with good seeds had much better luck using minimal doses of less than 30 or 40. 

I guess it has to do with potency or how tough your cycle is. I started at 30 seeds and have worked my way up to 80. I seem to get more post dose hits with the lower doses and the ch's seem to come back faster, at 80 I get less and milder post dose hits and longer PF time in between doses. I also do not feel the trippy effect as much at 30 as I do with 80. I am not sure if I built up a resistance over the last few months to the lower or doses or if it just a natural progression, as we all know we are all different and what works for one does nothing for another.

David

I emailed pyschoactiveherbs.com and asked about the source of the seeds. Here's an encouraging excerpt from the reply:

"We import these seeds... very high quality..."

Although the exact location they're from hasn't been disclosed - it could still be from the climate and soil of Asia (?), which I suppose wouldn't be a good thing.

My report:

This batch was pretty plump and light brown looking (which is a good sign I imagine?).

A couple nights ago before bed I drank the juice and pulp of 52 or so seeds, having ground and started them soaking several hours earlier.

I had my now traditional one minute of nausea while lying in bed, and that's the last thing I remember - I was out like a light for a good 5 hours or so - never felt any other effects.

I've been having a few somewhat pronounced but really short shadows since - like just a couple minutes or less each.

Sorry I don't have any concrete conclusions to draw regarding alkaloids/effectiveness of this RC - my shadows do seem to be behaving a bit differently so far.

Update:

Well I was awakened by a sustained K4 or so this morning, which I still consider a shadow and which in and of itself is nothing to fret about of course when compared to a high kip CH hit.

My concern is just that strengthening intensity/longer duration shadows could be forewarnings of a full blown episode trying to ramp up.

So I think I'll head back on over to the mushroom dosing side of the fence in a few days, as I don't really have the patience to try to figure out anymore what the right RC dose might be for me, what sort of potency these particular seeds have, and whether RC is even something that I will respond to at this point in time.

My couple of mushroom doses over the summer knocked all my shadows out immediately, and kept 'em away for a good while.

I think I'll head back on over to the mushroom dosing side of the fence in a few days, as I don't really have the patience to try to figure out anymore what the right RC dose might be for me, what sort of potency these particular seeds have, and whether RC is even something that I will respond to at this point in time.

Sounds reasonable to me.