for those without a o2 script

This isnt fair

I know a lot of us have one, but there are some who don't. I am starting to have a problem with my Ins. carrier. So, I went to my local welding supply place, talked with the guy there and wound up with the biggest tank I have ever seen. It is Aviation o2. Yup, for pilots!   Not that there is any difference.      Dang tank took two of us to carry it in. cost was minimal,38 dollars and some change, included was the first month rental of tank= 8.00 a month.This thing should last awhile. Its just short of 5 feet tall and almost 30 inches around  :o   Just thought I would put this out here for anybody who visits and needs o2. Pain free wishes for everyone!!!!

I know a lot of us have one, but there are some who don't. I am starting to have a problem with my Ins. carrier. So, I went to my local welding supply place, talked with the guy there and wound up with the biggest tank I have ever seen. It is Aviation o2. Yup, for pilots!   Not that there is any difference.      Dang tank took two of us to carry it in. cost was minimal,38 dollars and some change, included was the first month rental of tank= 8.00 a month.This thing should last awhile. Its just short of 5 feet tall and almost 30 inches around  :o   Just thought I would put this out here for anybody who visits and needs o2. Pain free wishes for everyone!!!!

thats great!  ;)

Well,checking in. I am sure glad I found this over sized o2 tank. I needed it this weekend,went threw it in 3 days and nights. I would of gone threw 3 or 4 M tanks compared to the 1 aviator tank.              It's now been 5 nights since my last dose and it couldn't get here soon enough!                           I will be re dosing tomorrow night just to be sure my receptors are open to take the med willingly.    I thought things were evening out after the last dose,  but this frikkin monster is just brutal.It snuck back in two days after the dose, it was hiding in the shadows.and when the lights go out at night ,it pounces.  Ruthless sneak attacks that last for hours at a time. The o2 helps but doesn't chase it away completely, so the battle continues till the sun starts to appear, and then it falls back to the shadows, till the next night when the lights go out.  I am actually going to try and go to bed with the lights on tonight to see if the monster is scarred to attack when its bright. tomorrow night I fight back, and I plan on winning the battle!    I seem to have gotten off track, I will be getting a new large tank of o2, as I need to restock the battle tools.

This monster must been ease-dropping yesterday,It knew I was going to dose it tonight.... so it attacked early, normally it gets me around 1 am. Tonight it attacked at 6:30 pm. fought it with o2 and ice ,chased it away for now.... but I can feel it stalking me in the shadows. I'm gonna get that sucker and kick it hard. Not going to show it any mercy...... just like it does to all of us....... Tomorrow is supposed to be one of the nicest days we will have around here for a while,I plan on taking advantage of it ....pain free and able to get out and enjoy it. I might even let my son stay home from school, so we can go to the park and make up for some of the days we lost this summer.