ClusterBusters
Sign in to follow this  
Dana129

Life Update

Well guys, I’d like to start with my weight loss, as some of you may have read in my earlier posts, perhaps about 2 months ago now I believe, I had a significant weight gain from 75 kilos to 88 in the space of 4 months from January, where my cycle started, the cycle was only small, but I had dealt with heavy post cycle shadows for a several months. As a result, I stopped going to th gym and began eating very unhealthy, before I knew it I went from being quite fit and athletic to overweight, I am please to say that I am at the half way point, i now weight 81.3 kilos, only 6 more kilos to go before I reach my original weight, I attribute my motivation to lose the weight to living pain free for the last 2 or so months, the d3 regimen has pretty much made me feel as normal as I was before my first ever cycle, It’s the best thing I could’ve ever asked for, also, was going to save shrooms for desperate times, but I figured I may as well add another layer of protection for my brain and have some fun as well, I’ve been hitting the books hard, and my social life is back to normal as...even met a lovely lady on tinder ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Pretty much, I haven’t been this happy since before my first cycle, and I would say that this forum is the best thing to ever happen to me...I don’t think I’d be where I am right now if it wasn’t for this place, so thank you, now the only painful thing I have to worry about now is having my foreskin cut off

PS I’m going to the burning man this year, SUPER EXCITED 

Hey Dana,

G'day mate.  Bonzer feedback!  I can't think of a better way of convincing wallflower CHers, waiting for the next 2-step tango with the devil, to start this vitamin D3 regimen than with a success story like yours.  Your words are far more convincing than anything I could say.

Perth has some very fine local brews so please sip a frosty brew for me or my other favorite down under, Bundy & Coke. 

Good on ya,

V/R, Batch

@Dana129 so happy for you! I keep waiting to wake up one day soon feeling happy again. I feel like this will be my tell that they are gone. I’m having to re-do the loading dose of the vitamin d. Not really a good sign ;/ send me good vibes please I’m starting to lose hope! 

Kat 

Thanks BOF, thinking about it gets me a little bit teary, I thank God every day this place exists, and that I was born in a time where cluster headache sufferers have the knowledge we have now, without that I’d never be at this point, realistically, to be blunt, I don’t think I would’ve lived past 30 with how clusters were affecting my life, then I found this place, I owe everything to this forum

3 hours ago, Dana129 said:

still PF and loving life friend 

Awesome!!!!   How was Burning Man??  I went almost 20 years ago and had a blast.  :) 

On 10/21/2019 at 12:45 AM, Seth said:

Awesome!!!!   How was Burning Man??  I went almost 20 years ago and had a blast.  :) 

Amazing, the raves were amazing, would love to go again in a few years