Conference Cultivation Workshops

I'm honored to have the opportunity to share my knowledge and experience during 2 "grow demos" as part of this years conference agenda!

I've been working on a PDF file documenting all of the Teks and processes that I'll be presenting for several months now and will be putting the finishing touches on it this next week!

I've done it all on my Samsung Note and am too technically challenged to figure out how to transfer it to my laptop in PDF format....but our conference chairwoman has assured me that she'll "git r done" for me when I get to Dallas the day before the conference begins.

All that to say this.....if you're planning to attend the conference and want to get the PDF, be sure to bring a thumb drive with you......the doc contains a lot of pics and is extremely large so I feel like that will be the easiest, fastest way to distribute it!

See ya'll soon!!

Dallas Denny 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

All that to say this.....if you're planning to attend the conference and want to get the PDF, be sure to bring a thumb drive with you......the doc contains a lot of pics and is extremely large so I feel like that will be the easiest, fastest way to distribute it!

Damn it Denny....you mean I have to lug a thumb drive all the way to Dallas??!??!  What kinda rookie operation is this? :D

• Haha 5

@Freud

Yup, will touch on important points of PF Tek, coir/verm substrate Tek, substrate pasteurization process, dub tub Tek using BRF cakes spawned to coir substrate, growing LC in karo/water via MS inoculation, and drying and storage procedures without using a dehydrator......a lot to try and cover in an hour and a half so I'll probably have to do a separate question and answer session sometime on Saturday if it can be worked in.....I'll be getting to Dallas mid morning on Weds so I can get everything prepped and set up

• Like 2