2020 Patient Conference in Chicago/Rosemont Discount

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/24/2019 at 9:18 AM, eileenbunny said:

As we announced at the conference this week, next year we will be back in the Chicago area. If you register before September 28, you can receive the 2019 prices. Register here http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=asfwt7iab&oeidk=a07egkpa2ek0382d233. We can't wait to see you next year!

Edited by Into Light
unnecessary post

• 7 months later...

Hi all. 

At this time we are still planning to host our conference in person. The health and safety of our attendees is of utmost importance to us. If we determine that it is not wise to host an in person conference in September we will host a virtual event for those dates and consider rescheduling or cancelling. As we learn more about Covid-19, we will keep you updated. As you know this is a rapidly developing and changing situation. Thank you for your patience.

In light of this, we have decided to take registrations without payment moving forward. If we have an in person conference, the price will be $150 and payment will be taken at the door. If we have a virtual conference the price will be $40. For those that have already paid, refunds for part or all of your conference registration fee will be available to you in the event we cancel or you decide not to attend.

Please register if you believe you will attend one or the other. We will still need a head count.

For more information, head here: https://776176229.planningpod.com

• 2 months later...

How do I pay for a spot at the 2020 virtual conference? I registered back when you were asking about preferences... but I've never paid (I think?). When I try to re-register or find a payment option, it says that I'm already registered. Thanks.