ClusterBusters
Sign in to follow this  
Dana129

D3 Regimen restocking - Advice from batch

Well guys the time has come for me to refill my arsenal, as I am running low on supplements 

the supplements worked fine, but some of the brands were different from batch’s list of personal supplements

Would anyone know if Batch might have a complete list of supplements he uses? I know that’s a bit to ask and I don’t want to be the guy on the forum who wants info handed on a platter, but I just want to be a safe as possible and follow batches list of supplements to the book

PS reason I’m posting this on the public forum is because I can’t messege batch for some reason 

The bio tech water soluble D3-50 

mature multi vitamin-Kirkland brand (I got mine on amazon) 

fish oil burpless 

magnesium 500 mg. 

k-2 advanced (I got mine on amazon) 

this is Batch’s exact list and I’ve been following it 

Hey Dana,

As far as a restock of your anti-inflammatory regimen supplements go, the following photo illustrates the "Go To" supplements I take and suggest to other CHers.  The doses illustrated are daily with the exception of the Bio-Tech D3-50 50,000 IU (1,250 mcg) water soluble vitamin D3.  Here I take one D3-50 capsule a week as the maintenance dose.  That works out to an average dose of 7,000 IU/day. 

If that maintenance dose is insufficient to keep you CH pain free, reduce the daily interval from 7 days down to 6 days (8333 IU/day), 5 days (10,000 IU/day), 4 days (12,500 IU/day), 3 days (16,667 IU/day) or 2 days (48 hrs at 25,000 IU/day) as appropriate.

qX21Q7J.jpg

Obtaining these supplements down under can be problematic on a couple counts. First of all, laws in Australia prohibit sales of vitamin D3 over 2000 IU (50 mcg).  That makes the only good solution for high potency vitamin D3, ordering the Bio-Tech D3-50 from iherb.com.

The next problem comes ordering the Kirkland Adult 50+ Mature Multi.  It appears this brand has a different formulation when ordered from Australia, New Zealand and the UK and iherb.com doesn't carry it.  Fortunately, iherb carries  21st Century, Sentry Senior, Multivitamin & Multimineral Supplement, Adults 50+, 125 Tablets have a nearly identical formulation as the Kirkland Adult 50+ Mature Multi so should be a good substitute.  https://www.iherb.com/pr/21st-Century-Sentry-Senior-Multivitamin-Multimineral-Supplement-Adults-50-125-Tablets/37357

In any case, when looking locally for a good alternative for the Kirkland Adult 50+ Mature Multi, try to find a product that comes closest to the following supplement facts on the Kirkland Adult 50+ Mature Multi.

umAfA2P.jpg

It has nearly all the vitamin D3 cofactors. It just doesn't have enough magnesium or any K2 complex, hence the Nature Made Extra Strength 400 mg magnesium and Life Extension Super K with Advanced K2 Complex.

Hope this helps.

Take care,

V/R, Batch