last nights bust

This isnt fair

May be to soon for a update. last night was my second bust in two weeks.I increased from 1.5g up to 2g. Seemed to go well. wasn't intense, a little distortion in my hearing,slight vision wiggles and a little restlessness.  Today I feel a little sluggish, had a small normal headache(felt like a light constant pressure over the top of my head with a little burn thrown in)not really painful, just knew it was there,felt it from the time I got up till present, about 12 hrs so far. So that's it for now. No cluster, no pain worth mentioning. Going to have to see what the night brings. fingers crossed. 

Can be post dose hits. The following week after a bust, i just take it for what it is, post dose period. This time can be everything from extremely good, to the worst ever. Then all of the sudden all gone.

Stay as balanced as possible, keep steady sleep and eating sched etc. When it comes to food, you are what you eat....

If i sleep one hour more than usual, it will mess me up. It may pass once in awhile but. It`s not worth it, i think.

Hang in there, everything can still happen :o

Don't assume that taking more is going to do more than just provide a more intense experience. It's too bad that you can't consult a book or a chart and plug in your height, weight, age, number of years with CH and whatever and come out with a prescription to take to the pharmacist. But you can't. You have to experiment on yourself. The standard comparison to an old tube radio is apt. Hitting it harder might work. Hitting it softer might work. Taking larger or smaller doses. Waiting longer or shorter periods of time between doses. Considering also that with busting, both the frequency and intensity of the HAs will probably decrease over time. Just those three variables provide a lot of different directions for experimentation. And, since you can only do one experiment/week (although that isn't written in stone either), it could take awhile to find the best combination for you. Think how lucky you are to have found this remedy and that you're able to pursue it.

Thanks guys, good point about post dose hits. I'll ride it out and see. last night ,not so bad. Only two mild hits, knocked down with o2. still have that top of head mild burn and a little tingle in the teeth. I could live with that forever if I had to, compared to what I had been experiencing. going to stay hopeful that things will subside. Thanks again to everyone and to the ANGELS for there help in making my battle possible.

As the rest said, be patient.  This busting doesn't work overnight.  It takes patience and trust. 

I'm surprised 2g wasn't intense.  I haven't done psilo in almost 10 years and at the time, only 1g had me in a pretty wild trip (in a fun way) along with the rest of my buddies who did it with me.  Maybe those batches I did were strong.  This is why I use seeds since they work for me.  Psilo is my back up if seeds fail.

Keep on busting my friend. 

Best of luck!

Chad

Update. Today wasn't bad ,a few shadows. knocked down by energy drinks. but tonight I got a pretty solid hit, felt it hit my teeth and then almost immediately smacked me up side the head,happened in under 3 min.     I was at work and not near the o2, had to grab a ice bag and muddle threw work, fortunately only had a half hour to go.hit the o2 as fast as I could get to it, had to pull 3-20 min sessions to knock it down. glad that's over, at least for a little bit. fingers still crossed and hopeful.   And PF wishes for everybody