New sufferer with questions about O2

Exigeous

This horror hit me 9 days ago, with 6 attacks in that time lasting 6 hours (of level 10 agony) the first time with them getting shorter each time, the last was about 45 minutes.  Then it's the 8-16 hour long burn come down to level 4-5 that I can at least tolerate.  I've had MRI and CT scans and am working to get in with a neurologist soon (in 4 days).  I've started the D3 regimen (last night) and am now working out what I need for oxygen.

I've already ordered a non-rebreather mask from Amazon and am about to start calling local welding shops - but I don't wanna sound like I don't know what I'm talking about when I call, so I need advice on what to ask for.  Also my biggest question is what's needed to connect the tank to the mask I ordered (said it was standard)?  I assume the terminals are different between welding and medical and I'll need something.

I looked to try to find some kind of guide but couldn't  (if that doesn't exist I'll be creating when I know enough).

Thanks for any help you can provide.

There are medical regulators that fit welding tanks. Amazon has them. They screw on. I want to say cg540 attachment I could be wrong. There are 2 types you don't want the kind with 2 pins and a compression screw. You want the one with a big nut on the end.