ClusterBusters
Sign in to follow this  
Dana129

Getting closer to my January cycle

So everyone, as the title states, the next cycle is only around the corner, the d3 regimen is staying strong, and I haven’t had any shadows yet, at this time of year I usually have minor and painless shadows as It nears summer here in Australia, my jan cycle has always been worse then my mid year cycle in terms of intensity, I’m quite confident that continuing my use of vitamins will keep it at bay, but, i do have a touch of paranoia, would it hurt to up the consumption of vitiamins per day for the duration of the cycle? Is that common? 

Batch is of course the person to be answering this.  You should probably PM him.  Quoting him from an earlier document that he might have updated since then: "CH'ers who have used this regimen and experienced a significant reduction in the frequency and severity of their CH or gone pain free and then had this test have had an average 25(OH)D serum concentration of 81.4 ng/mL. (203.5 nmol/L), min = 34.0 ng/mL, max = 149.0 ng/mL."  So it seems like by now you are probably above the average but likely still considerably below the maximum.  I realize that your actual question is probably whether it's okay to go back to a higher dosage, not whether a higher dosage might be helpful or needed.  Stupid me, I was probably answering the wrong question, but maybe that info will be slightly helpful for thinking about where you (probably) are.  Whether it's safe or wise to do more now, I guess I can't answer, but Batch can and will, for sure for sure.