3 1/2 months into my 2 month cycle

This isnt fair

Hi guys and gals.  have not been around in almost a week, not by choice. The demon has been stomping on me bad. the last 24 hrs have been even worse, one solid hit(kip7)that started yesterday about 4pm and hasnt stopped or decreased in kip. I have gone threw a  brand new 5ft tall 30 inch around aviator tank of o2 in under 30 hrs.  my kip keeps jumping( kip9) and I hit it with o2 and it brings it back to my (kip7)but that only lasts maybe 20-30 min. really ruff ride. I am going to dose it tomorrow night again! maybe the next one will be the winner. I am only here right now because I had to try and distract myself,took 15 min to write this. I will let every body know how it goes . Gotta go

Good morning, finally got a break. around 3 am kip dropped to around a 2. I feel like a new man, however my body is just exhausted. I am concerned I have gone from a episodic to chronic. not what I am prepared for.  I hope I'm wrong. Going to give it another shot tonight. Hope everyone else is holding up well. PFW from me to all of you.

I always feel terrible when someone is in a bad way.  We have all been there and know what you are experiencing.  I know it doesn't help much but, I AM SORRY.  I wish none of us had to live with this.  Keep fighting and one day we will have an answer!!!!

Sorry for your rough time. but this can be a good sign. Crazy as it may seem.

All i can do is share what i experienced myself, and that was worse before much much better, then a little worsening, and then all of the sudden gone.

This was a progress that lasted over half a year. I was cronich. first it treated the left side, where i had most of the attacks last years, then after being better awhile, it started the same process on the left side. Then i had something going on back and forth a little while both sides, all of the sudden it was gone. Even the symptoms.

During this process, even if it got bad for awhile, i did not suffer the way i did before starting this treatment. I did not feel as depressed as i usually would, i was back on my feets, even if i was experiencing pain. And overall better way of dealing with it.

I learned that patience is my best friend when it coems to results with this treatment. Hang in there, you gonna make it, and i guess you will be very suprised after awhile :)

Keep it up!!

Morning guys and gals.  Just a quick update. Was not able to fight the beast. Had to put it off for a couple reasons, and I hated not being able to battle.However,it was probably wise.... As I wasn't in the right state of mind and with out a sitter, it may of gone in the wrong direction fast. Still having a steady attack with only a few breaks in the last couple days,thankfully there only around a 3, so I can deal with that with. I"M thinking I may able to fight the demon in a day or two. trying to get to a better  place( emotionally) first. Do not want to get..... stupid! So that's it, hope everyone else is doing well. I will check back in soon. Adam

Dude!

Thanks for the check in but damnit to hell. I am sorry that things are bad for you. I have been pretty much in your shoes but I didn't have a little boy. I have two kids but I was 45 when I had my first attack and the kids were pretty much gone.

Just know there are people out there that give a damn...for what that helps when you're having a 10!

Take care, things will get better.

Dan

Don't give up Adam ! Keep fighting things WILL get better! It seems for some people it takes more time including my hubby who has been busting since July. He got worst before it got better. At one point he was getting hit with kip level 8-10 every hour for weeks ! He couldn't work, sleep or eat! But now it is so much better, not completely PF but so much better! Only suffers a 1 to 3 ha's a day that is aborted very quickly with 02 (within 5 min). Just don't give up! Were all here for ya!

Man I wish you lived somewhere close to me,I would so sit through your bust and do my best to cheer you up as fellow clusterhead, sometimes just talking all the time and holding onto someone's hand/shoulder is best when going through that effing pain, I know it man, when i am in pain I am not rational, I sometimes make wrong decisions.

Best wishes man!

-Matty from Poland

Its me again. well, quick update. It is sat night. I have gone threw another "T"Tank,(man these things are big), and I cant wait any longer!! Boiling water as I type. No sitter. Still a little weary, but no choice. I will check back tomorrow and let every one know I'm okay. Hopefully it wont be at 5am, would like to get at least a couple hrs sleep if possible.......LOL ....looks like wet saw dust. taste like wet sawdust.  :P     geez ,only if saw dust was our answer.  Okay kidding aside, cross your fingers for me.  DOWN THE HATCH   [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]  [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Morning, I am here and in one piece.Last night went well. I just turned on the comedy channel and giggled a couple times. I do not know, I must be immune.   I hope it worked. I was a little restless and slightly itchy(LOL) . After about three hours, went to bed and got  4 hrs sleep.  only one low scale wake up hit, knocked it out with o2 in about 20 min. Feeling good this morning.  Off to work.  Have a good day everyone.PFW  Adam

Well I'm checking in. It's 2 days since my dose and things have been pretty good,. I have just had a solid shadow , no real pain just kind of a lil pressure. I could deal with that for as long as I have to.I am not wanting to jinx myself...But...WOOOWHOO  :)                                                                                                                           FIGURES...I JINXED IT..just got hit..Crap!!!