ClusterBusters
Sign in to follow this  
Dana129

Are there any D3 Testing kits?

You can order a test kit online, but I think you then have to mail in a blood sample and they give you your results online.  In my daughter's case, the sample was a drop of blood from a pricked finger onto a piece of paper that was sent in.  For example: https://www.everlywell.com/products/vitamin-d-test/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=vitamin_d&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIupm8gPrA5gIVGuDICh1xiQcPEAAYAyAAEgKO3PD_BwE   I don't think it was this one she used -- just an example.

Edited by CHfather

Hey BOF, my Supplements arrived a few days ago, my friend told me the dealer couldn’t get the Vitamin M, fortunately I had great success with energy drinks, tbh I’m actually amazed that something as bad as ch can be aborted with an energy drink. Not healthy, drinking one half a litre of red bull a day, but I’ve pretty much been 95% shadow free so far this year, and considering how intense the shadows were in December if feel like I should’ve had full blown attacks by now, in any case I’m staying vigilant and keeping my guard up, I’ve managed to get away with a few drunken parties by mixing vodka with redbull (apparently some people can avoid the alcohol trigger by drink around 4 servings in less then an hour) I could be one of those, or the red bull might be doing it, or maybe the CH decided not to come yet, again though, still staying vigilant, be ordered my lab tests and have began the loading dose, I figured I would considering how long it’s been since I last did the regimen, so I’m cautiously optimistic that I may have escaped this cycle, but only time will tell, jan 25 is when my headaches are supposed to go full force, so we shall see

Edit: pls excuse the grammar mistakes, my keyboard is acting like a pissed off teenager and not cooperating with me 

Edited by Dana129