Finally i found the cause and the cure for my Cluster Suicide Beast..

Klasterman

Hi guys,

I would like to share with you my findings about the cause and the cure for my extremly painful cluster headaches.

Im having this nightmare pain from when i was 18y old, they started to appear every fall and lasted exactly one month, once a day in the same time every day while sleaping and sometimes during the day after a drink etc etc.. Then they were gone, when i started hitting the jim hard, 5 years have passed after my last episodes and than BAM! Three weeks ago the beast have returned, the first few days advil have helped, at least i think it helped, after that only warm bottle with cover filled with boiling watter eased the pain but still i needed to take Zolmitriptan 2.5mg to abort the attack within 40minutes, this time i was having 6 attacks per day and feared of the side effects that triptans do, after 10days i started to have chest pains along the clusters (side effect od zolmitriptan i think). I was calling everywere in my country to find and buy Medical Oxygen with no avail, they said that are not selling for house use because is 15L per minute and 40L canister (8h breathing oxygen).

So i started to do my thorough research, i started questoning why after hard jim workouts i had five years pain free period. I started to learn the musscle structures of our body (the back expecialy) and bam! I found interesting study that the "Upper Trapezius" can bring the pain in our head that we are experiencing, that is happening because our stiff muscles and we need to ease that pain with the fastest "Myofascial trigger rellease points" therapy! All you need is one tennis ball or in my case i used hard apple. In one day my pain was gone, f..king gone, the next day i experienced tension headache but advil has dealt with it..  13 f..king years with the beast pain that f...ed up my daily life. 

This links bellow will help you begin to understand the Myofascial release therapy and after that google is your friend. The Upper Trapezius caused my pain, i hope it will help you too...

(Admin,  Links removed that are selling a supposed cure device) 

Happy New and pain free Year to you all!!!

Edited by ThatHurtsMyHead
Removed links promoting purchase of a "Cure".

I hope that you found the 'cause' for you. 'Cure' is a bad word to use though. Too many have tried several methods of exercise and while it helps, it is not a 'cure'. Actually, most CHers' shy away from any stated 'cure' they read. And for good reason. CH can morph and will morph over time. You may get 2 years PF status only to have it return - again and again. 

Several members have been very shocked when they have a ten year remission and it still comes back. It is a very rude awakening. 

Stay PF and be happy. I am glad that you found something that works for you! 

• Like 1

The attacks that i had ware so severe, this metod helped me. If you have it you will try everithing right? This metod helped me after so much suffering, 3 days ago they stopped after this, im drinking wine again without attack. Im not selling anything i just shared my experience, nothing till now has aborted the attacks at once, this pressure metod worked from the first time. If you search the self therapy on google and understand it you will see what and why i wrote this. If you dont wqnt to try than i dont know what to say. Anyway i wrote this because i know what this pain do, i was living 18years with it with 5 years pause...

Klasterman,

I appreciate that you're pain free, but cure it is not.  Every week now it seem someone is coming here claiming a cure.  Being in remission is not cured.  Sounds like your cycle stopped.  Again I'm happy for you, but you're like the hundredth person that have claimed a cure and none have actually been proven a cure.  CH is an abnormality in our brains, the hypothalamus.  There really is no cure without making a change to the hypothalamus.j

You'll find that claiming a cure when you only have 3 days pain free is going to put people off.

Oh my gosh.  I just read that article and I'm cracking up.  (sorry, I'm still glad you're pain free, but it has nothing to do with some pressure point, or a plastic device you press on your torso.).  Since both those links are selling a supposed cure...  I'll have to remove the links.  If you have links to something legitimate that isn't selling a cure, they are welcome.

PFW,

J

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Klasterman,

Sorry, but you've been banned.  I don't take something like that lightly.  I think maybe 3 in the entire time I've helped with this site.  Being just plain hateful to anyone here is not acceptable.  Your cure is not a cure.  That's simple fact and sorry if I came across strong in my earlier post.  

I'll leave your content for a few days then delete.

Good luck to you.  That's not sarcastic, I truly hope you can reflect and grow.

Cheers,

J

• Like 2