ClusterBusters
Sign in to follow this  
sn0wh0p

Ketamine test on Dr.John Lilly

John C. Lilly, M.D., was a consciousness pioneer, mind and brain researcher, author, trained psychoanalyst, neuroscientist, inventor, cetaceans and dolphin researcher. He worked extensively in biophysics,computer theory, and electronics. He invented the isolation tank to understand how the brain works in sensory deprivation. He explores inner consciousness and psychoactive substances, and inspired the film Altered States. He considered his book, Programming and Metaprogramming the Human Biocomputer, his most original work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6gLydCxJeA

https://archive.org/details/john-c-lilly-researchpapers

In the early 70's, John Lilly was introduced to the drug Ketamine by Dr. Craig Enright in the hopes of alleviating the pain associated with Lilly's chronic migraine headaches, which he had been suffering like clockwork — every 18 hours — for most of his often-adventurous life.

As Lilly floated in the isolation tank fluid, Enright injected him with 35 milligrams of Ketamine (K). Within a few minutes, Lilly could actually visualize the migraine pain moving out of his skull, to a point levitated there in apperceived space, Lilly felt no pain whatsoever for some twenty minutes, until it once again reentered his head. When Lilly began moaning and groaning in his water-filled sanctum of pain, Enright injected him with another 70 milligrams. This time Lilly felt the pain moving farther away, twelve feet this time. Thirty minutes later the migraine lightning bolt of pain came rushing back, lodging itself once again into Dr. Lilly's head. Enright reloaded his syringe and shot the good doctor up with 150 milligrams. This time when the pain vacated Lilly's head it kept on going and didn't come back; clear over the horizon, never to be seen again. An hour later, after the K wore off, Lilly climbed out of the tank, a new man.

A month later, when the regularly occuring migraine failed to rear its aching head, Lilly was amazed.

2096006367_Screenshotfrom2020-01-1713-00-25-min.png.b473898392cd8f3cb058cdf38a98b970.png

1319652275_Screenshotfrom2020-01-1712-59-26-min.png.52d8b1dec07e7488d155374873bfc83b.png

Edited by sn0wh0p

There is a theory that ketamine can cause "neuroplastic repair". I had one session of ketamine IV therapy. I experienced a CH as soon as the ketamine wore off. I was hoping for at least a slight remission. My search goes on.

4 minutes ago, 81007 said:

There is a theory that ketamine can cause "neuroplastic repair". I had one session of ketamine IV therapy. I experienced a CH as soon as the ketamine wore off. I was hoping for at least a slight remission. My search goes on.

I posted about John c Lilly in hope that you will follow Psychedelic teachings, John himself did not have a CH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI4N-gz4Zzw

Proselytizing seems to be an ongoing theme with you.  I suspicion you are doing this for your own amusement and to be an irritating troll.  Most who have feelings on your posts have expressed them.  Personally I find them to be inappropriate to the spirit of this forum.  Hopefully they will go away but that is not a decision I have to make.  At this point not comment would be the best action and I will practice what I preach.

I am deeply sorry for any sick preaching I have caused, may spirit & higher beings bless you the next time your in pain.

I watched the Drugs Inc documentary myself, and the man said it, a bullet to the head or mushrooms, so that is why I was asking some sort of miracle for CH suffers. 

I myself despise preachers you know, so funny enough that hate came to me, and because that came to me, let any pain-free and love go to you.

Thank you and good BYE!!!!