ClusterBusters
Sign in to follow this  
Dana129

I think I caught the beast before it caught me

Well, after obtaining my supplements before the headaches surfaced I wasted no time doing the loading dose, my last shadow was on the 26th of December, since then, I was PF with the use of energy drinks, and now, I have my supplements, and am starting to feel good, going to be staying away from alcohol for a bit

• Like 3

Hey Dana,

Thanks for the feedback.  I'm happy to hear you're CH pain free and feeling good.  Are you taking the Bio-Tech D3-50 form of vitamin D3?

After over 9 years working with both episodic and chronic CHers taking this regimen of vitamin D3 and cofactors daily, nearly all episodic CHers who stay on this regimen year round report they sail through their usual episodic cycles CH pain free.

Take care and please keep us posted.

V/R, Batch

• Like 1

Dana, I am mostly pain free thanks to the D3 Regimen! It is awesome that vitamins can do what opioids cannot. 

Hey guys, sorry for not responding, Uni is back on and I’ve been a bit busy, I am pleased to say that I think I’ve beaten the cycle, last night I went to a party and drank alcohol without the need for taurine or caffeine, I also haven’t needed an energy drink in a while so my hand tremors are back to normal and people have stopped looking at me like I’m Michael Jay Fox, life is good

Hey Dana,

Glad to hear you're CH pain free.  I only wish we could send you some rain.  My rain gauge indicated 15 inches for January.  It's looking like Jurassic Park around here with all the moss and sword ferns.

q6JqV9E.jpg

My driveway/logging road to the house on 4 Jan.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

Pleased to say we are starting to get a bit more rain in New South Wales, particularly in the Hunter region, hopefully the end of summer will be the ass end of these fires

• Like 1

Batch I love your sign. I need a couple of those.

I once saw a sign in the back window of a van. It said 'If you can read this, you are in sniper range.'!!!! No, pistol range dufus. :) I'm about 30' behind you to read your sign and you are showing a disturbing lack of ballistic knowledge displaying it that way. ;) 

• Haha 1

We don't get many unannounced visitors...  ;)