Beast wants to come back

Luis

Well guys, the beast wants to fight it’s way back. I have been shadowing all weekend and my head feels like it’s on cycle.. so..yeah. I am pretty scared but I am fighting it with everything that I’ve learned here so hopefully I can put the beast in it’s cage. 

Fall, winter, spring are the worst for me, they tend to ramp up in intensity through those times, once things settle into summer they tend to taper to the lower, relatively speaking, pain thresholds. Hopefully when the weather changes and all the rest that come with spring taper off so too do your attacks.

@jon019 I take Benadryl twice a day. Morning and night. @dmlonghorn yeah, man. My head is feeling like shit. No actual pain, yet and I hope it never comes but the other symptoms are killing me. I get dizzy, I feel pressure in my head, so yeah I hate it that we have to go through this! @devonrex this has been the first time that the beast tries to go out during this time of the year,  but like I learned here, the beast changes. So idk, just hoping for the best. The good thing is that I am ready with oxygen and pain meds if it gets to that. But for now the Vitamin D protocol is helping. Oh and sugar seems to be a biggy  for me too. Which is odd.. 

WHICH ALL OF YALL PF DAYS!!!

• Like 1