BOF

CHfather

I have heard that Brain on fire has been going through some rough times lately, involving surgeries, PT, and a challenging recovery. This community has meant a lot to BOF, and BOF has provided a lot in return. 

Best wishes from me, BOF. Get well soon and rejoin us when you can.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey wonderful.

Sounds like you're having a tough time atm. I'm not coming to the forum much at the moment, other projects taking up my time. But you're in my thoughts a lot, and I hope you have a speedy recovery. 

Stay strong, and it's Ok to cry. xx Mox

• Thanks 1

Your help will always be needed, there are other areas where there are no indicators of helping efficacy or such ...helping others should and can not be ranked or listed or top-listed.

Maybe an option to turn any "leader boards" off could help some of us.

As long as there's cluster headache, there's need for helpful family members

Thank You for all that you do

Peace, Love and I hope you feel better soon :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That is a rolling tally for a certain period. So, if you are not posting very often, you don't get the likes and such that create the tally. 

Since your posts are well loved, you get a lot of 'likes' and stuff! :wub: 

Heal well, okay? You are having to deal with a lot!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

BOF,

Sorry, but I'm a bit baffled here.  I don't see any bully posts, nor have I seen any alerts to such?  (I just flipped through the alert history as well).  All anyone has to do to get a mod to check in is report a post.  All the mods really do a great job responding.

J

• Like 1

BOF, 

Ok, this is sorta getting out of hand.  If you're referring to the Batch thread on Covid19?  You should remember that was HIS thread, and you started poking at him because you didn't like what he had to say.  If you didn't like what he had said on his thread, you shouldn't have kept at him...  It's easy to ignore a thread you don't like.  Seriously...  

You've pulled this with several others on the board and while you do try to be helpful you repeatedly call out people for bullying when in every instance you're the first one posting inflammatory remarks on someone elses thread.  

You need to just stop.  

EVERYONE is allowed to speak freely here, not just BOF.

J

• Sad 1

BOF,

The leader board is simply statistics on who's posting.  It's not a race.  I didn't think anyone even looked at it.  I don't know why you would get bent out of shape about some insignificant statistics.  Helping people here is the primary goal.  Not trying to be first, or best, or etc. 

There are lots of things I care about with this board and the CH community.  How the software vendor calculates the leader board isn't one of them.  It really doesn't matter when there's someone out there with a CH-10 hit that needs some words of encouragement.  

J

• Like 1

The statement above is over the top. Yes, you may post on any thread and you know that. It is polite, if you don't like the thread, to scroll on by and not even bother with it or the OP or the responses. That is also common knowledge. And you and I have discussed this already. More than once.

What kind of person  continues to attack even when there is no reason? Or expects the board that they joined and benefited from, to now decide how the board should be run to meet their personal needs? 

None of this is helping any other Clusterhead. NONE. Our goal and function is to help people with this condition to the best of our ability and knowledge. To HELP. Not argue. 

The thread also contained the note that 'someone finally acted' on their complaints. They finally 'saw the light'. Do you think this is a social club with limited membership and only for those super special people who can afford it? No, this site is for saving lives. As you well know. 

Lets get back to doing what we came here to do - Helping Others. Period.

• Like 1