ClusterBusters

Thanks @Brasil but... Due to bully #1, I had to move & have my phone number changed. Not easy to relocate when you use a wheelchair & cost me a fortune to do both. Bully #2 has some 'power' over this forum & continues to punish me for publicly standing up to bully #1 (the founder @Psiloscribe) stepped in & deleted the thread where bully #2's first attack appeared. It started in January & hasn't stopped. Most people would have left after the 1st & 2nd attacks.

BOF,

Sorry, but I'm a bit baffled here.  I don't see any bully posts, nor have I seen any alerts to such?  (I just flipped through the alert history as well).  All anyone has to do to get a mod to check in is report a post.  All the mods really do a great job responding.

J

• Like 1

@ThatHurtsMyHead the 1st one was reported, yet it continued. Several members noted concerns, they were also ignored. As I noted the thread was deleted, but only after it continued for months. I followed all the proper channels to stop #2, but those efforts failed. Might want to read back over this thread. It is a little late to see what my research discovered, it has rolled off my profile. Numbers still don't add up. Like when you read research, or someone calls their work 'research'. When you read it one time 2+2=2, the next time 2+2=10. That inflates the 'effectiveness' of said so called 'research'. In this case 2+2= <1 (less than effective label).

Edited by Brain on fire
Clarification

and i'll just chime in with: i saw the posts. and by another as well. i'm with BOF all the way. 

Brain, please PM me this info. Light, you too could let me know via PM.

13 hours ago, Brain on fire said:

@ThatHurtsMyHead the 1st one was reported, yet it continued. Several members noted concerns, they were also ignored. As I noted the thread was deleted, but only after it continued for months. I followed all the proper channels to stop #2, but those efforts failed. Might want to read back over this thread. It is a little late to see what my research discovered, it has rolled off my profile. Numbers still don't add up. Like when you read research, or someone calls their work 'research'. When you read it one time 2+2=2, the next time 2+2=10. That inflates the 'effectiveness' of said so called 'research'. In this case 2+2= <1 (less than effective label).

Read it again. I followed the proper channels both times. Is it convenient/comfy to continue to deny the problems?

3 hours ago, Into Light said:

and i'll just chime in with: i saw the posts. and by another as well. i'm with BOF all the way. 

Nice to see someone unafraid & willing to admit they saw both. Plenty of you saw both but are unwilling to admit it.

2 hours ago, spiny said:

Brain, please PM me this info. Light, you too could let me know via PM.

When following all of the proper channels repeatedly fails sending bully info via PM makes as much sense as staying for a 3rd attack. It isn't 'the magic box' complicated, it should be this simple... Follow the chain of command in your reports & the problem is quickly resolved. Ask yourself... What kind of person stays for a 3rd attack followed by reports etc. after doing it twice for months? This thread will roll off & nobody will know.

Edited by Brain on fire
Clarification is apparently needed again.

BOF, 

Ok, this is sorta getting out of hand.  If you're referring to the Batch thread on Covid19?  You should remember that was HIS thread, and you started poking at him because you didn't like what he had to say.  If you didn't like what he had said on his thread, you shouldn't have kept at him...  It's easy to ignore a thread you don't like.  Seriously...  

You've pulled this with several others on the board and while you do try to be helpful you repeatedly call out people for bullying when in every instance you're the first one posting inflammatory remarks on someone elses thread.  

You need to just stop.  

EVERYONE is allowed to speak freely here, not just BOF.

J