Oh no...They are back and Im going on Vacation

Zed

First time on this site and I need to try other methods. I have been a Ch episodic since I was 10 years old and have had an amazing almost 2 years of Pain Free after having a hellish previous 2 cycles only a rare 5 months apart.

Anyway my only fear was beginning my cycle right about now which would start to ramp up and effect me while on vacation in Christmas. Well I just got my 3:00 am wakeup call and the monster is back.

Well I have used Imitrex injection in the past but if I anyone can have a heart at briefly explain how these alternatives methods work and how I can purchase them ASAP to perhaps abort this cycle I would appreciate it.

I am proposing to my girlfriend while on vacation and would prefer it not to be ruined.

Thanks

Hi Zed,

Sorry you're running into a rough spot so soon b4 your vacation. There's a lot you'll want to learn b4 trying any of the alternate methods for treating cluster headaches that are discussed on this forum. The most effective method of aborting an existing CH is hyperventilating pure oxygen through a non-rebreather mask. Getting set up to do that and learning how to use the set-up once you've acquired it should be your 1st order of business. In the meantime, learn as much as you can by first reading as much as you can in the ClusterBuster Files accessed through the Forum Jump at the bottom of the page. Welcome and good luck.

Ron

I believe RC seeds are most popular since they don't seem to cause as much stomach upset.  The "experience" is very low level, if at all.

I use psychoactiveherbs.com.

This process can take some time, it might not be a quick fix (which we all wish for), but you are headed in the right direction.

Good luck with the proposal!