ClusterBusters
Sign in to follow this  
Dana129

My list of supplements

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone, this is the list of supplements I’ve been using. Just wondering if anyone might have any suggestions or feedback on my list of supplements 

3A591F7D-ED48-40D9-AC33-0A8919199358.png

992C187F-6CC3-479D-AC38-BAC86B578D4E.png

14AF09A6-C0A4-4882-A57C-9D780DA88684.jpeg

Edited by Dana129

Hey Dana,

Howz the head?  Your supplements look great!  There are a few more important supplements you can add to help boost your immune system functions to prevent viral infections beyond that made possible by vitamin D3 and its cofactors.

yPMczcS.jpg

You've already got 4 of the 7 covered so all you really need to add are the 50 mg/day zinc picolinate, 800 mg/day Quercetin and at least 3 grams/day (1g 3XDay) vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).  Zinc supports a number of important enzymatic reactions.  It also blocks virus from entering cells lining lung alveoli.  When used with quercetin that acts as an ionophore to transport water soluble zinc ions through epithelial cell walls forming the alveolar membrane.  Once inside cell cytoplasm, zinc blocks viral replication.  Vitamin C is a virus and bacteria killer from the word go.  The liposomal (fat wrapped) vitamin C has a longer serum half-life than regular ascorbic acid, so taking one of these capsules every 3 hours throughout the day makes for a good defense against viral, bacterial and fungal infections.   Double or triple the vitamin C dose if you feel an infection approaching.

Take care, 

V/R, Batch

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

The experts at Orthomolecular have a very similar immune boosting protocol to help guard against viral infections.

https://orthomolecular.activehosted.com/index.php?action=social&chash=6c4b761a28b734fe93831e3fb400ce87.161&s=b6603c369765a26b8432c6fde3807447

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, June 4, 2020Personalize Your COVID-19 Prevention

An Orthomolecular Protocol

by Michael J Gonzalez, NMD, PhD

Recommended supplementation (basic): Take immune-optimizing supplements. There are a number of supplements you can take that will improve your immunity to disease.

1. Multivitamin and mineral, one daily
  2. Vitamin C 1,000 mg, three times daily, reduce if it causes laxative effect.
  3. Vitamin D 2,000 - 5,000 IU daily depending on body weight, 10,000 IU daily for the first 2 weeks
  4. Zinc 30 mg daily
  5. Magnesium 500 mg daily (in malate, citrate, or chloride form)
  6. Selenium 200 mcg daily (also contained in many multivitamin supplements)
  7. Probiotics >30 billion a day
  8. Quercetin 500 mg daily
  9. NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine) 500 mg daily
  10. Melatonin 1-5 mg daily, depending on individual tolerance and need

Other suggested supplements: Echinacea, astragalus, rhodiola, maitake, shitake, ginger, garlic, elderberry, vitamin A, lipoic acid, CoQ10, vitamin E (mixed tocopherols with all four tocotrienols).

Take care, V/R, Batch

• Like 2

Batch, can you explain to me what the Quercetin does? The what and why of it. 

I have it here and have seen it recommended by some in the viral/medical fields. 

Thanks!