Cluster headaches: how to get rid of the pain naturally (YouTube)

Tony Only

I just saw this for the first time although it's been online for 2 years now. It is receiving a bit of a hostile feedback on social media but don't understand why not try it on low level KIP hits. Sorry if it has already been linked here. Has anyone tried this ? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GadfaskoH0

Edited by Tony Only
Link corrected

....the ending about using as a prevent is definitely a "yeah right" moment...

...most of it looks like stuff I've done...tho a LOT more violently  and near involuntarily....

....what does intrigue me is the possibility that a regimented plan involves a thought process and distraction that most definitely could be helpful...the few times I was able to put my mind somewheres else were remarkably successful........it was too hard to replicate consistently

• Like 1

It's hard to figure weight on YouTube comments with so many following The channel. No one in the lynch mob on social media has carried this out for 3 weeks, many have not tried at all.

I too was thinking about thought processes and distraction - and also thinking something like this might have worked on me when my clusters began, before they were amplified with pharmaceuticals.

I have done severe self injuring but never this sort of a "regime". I wanna hug this man anyway :)

• Like 1